East African Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
i ignore america entirely when it comes to race relations :kanyeshrug:

Race scientifically doesn't exist anyway. Your DNA doesn't show if you're white black asian etc. only thing that matters is Ethnicity country and culture. Which is why Somali > Black :salute:

We don't want this bullshit 1550s label created by racist Europeans to justify slavery of Africans fam :kodaksmiley:

No such thing as East African privilege. Loads of nonsense.

I will just say this though.

The rest of the Muslim world (Pakis, Turks, Arabs etc) are more friendly and on good terms with Somali Muslims than other West African Muslims. I've had random Turks and Bengalis offering me rides home and being overly nice for no reason. Like, Somalis are actually friends with other Muslim ethnic groups but I've rarely seen a Nigerian Muslim hang out with a Kurdish Muslim.
West Africans have insecurity issues in general
Eastern Muslim communities have more respect for Somalis than other Africans though

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
not gonna lie ogaden people light as f*ck and tall for no reason

this site has literally made me ask my dad the qabils of my old boys and i'm discerning a pattern :lolbron:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Race scientifically doesn't exist anyway. Your DNA doesn't show if you're white black asian etc. only thing that matters is Ethnicity country and culture. Which is why Somali > Black :salute:

We don't want this bullshit 1550s label created by racist Europeans to justify slavery of Africans fam :kodaksmiley:

race doesn't exist. it's mostly continents of genetic clustering with some flowing closer to their immediate groups

doesn't mean it has no relevancy or that groups likened to one another don't have obvious similarities.

generally somali > african > black. the middle pretty much only denotes that genetic clustering and it's the more important word overall.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

this site has literally made me ask my dad the qabils of my old boys and i'm discerning a pattern :lolbron:

Same color as South Sudanese people.

If you want to see Somalis look at the men, who are always dark for some reason. It's rare for me to come across a light skinned Somali guy.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
bGV0Ld__.jpg

https://twitter.com/_hudahassan?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>PhD student @wgsi: criminality, Black masculinities, media mis/representation

:faysalwtf: :damn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No such thing as East African privilege. Loads of nonsense.

I will just say this though.

The rest of the Muslim world (Pakis, Turks, Arabs etc) are more friendly and on good terms with Somali Muslims than other West African Muslims. I've had random Turks and Bengalis offering me rides home and being overly nice for no reason. Like, Somalis are actually friends with other Muslim ethnic groups but I've rarely seen a Nigerian Muslim hang out with a Kurdish Muslim.

What I don't understand is why do Arabs and Paki automatically assume just because you're Somali you would know how to speak Arabic, Wallahi everytime an Arab finds out I'm Somali, they start speaking Arabic to me. :draketf:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Same color as South Sudanese people.

If you want to see Somalis look at the men, who are always dark for some reason. It's rare for me to come across a light skinned Somali guy.
Why are you checking out Somali men? :draketf:

Dark skinned men > >>>>>>>>>>>Light skinned men.

I've been saying Ogadens are tall

But those I know are dark and some got nappy hair :patrice: Still they look 100% Somali

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
wallahi Somali dna is just too funny.In just one family you'll see a dhuxul, maariin and a lightskin.In terms of features you'll rarely see people with loose curls ,lightskin and small nose all at once.Ive also noticed that darkskin somalis have the most jileec hair.Most somalis have one or two of those supposedly caucasian features at once.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
West Africans have insecurity issues in general
Eastern Muslim communities have more respect for Somalis than other Africans though

I've always wondered why Eastern communities are on better terms with Somalis than West African Muslims. We don't speak Arabic and we are Africans. No different to Nigerians.

I've been to Somali run mosques and half the people who pray there are Middle Easterners and Pakis.

:drakewtf:

What I don't understand is why do Arabs and Paki automatically assume just because you're Somali you would know how to speak Arabic, Wallahi everytime an Arab finds out I'm Somali, they start speaking Arabic to me. :draketf:

Some Arab woman said something in Arabic to me and I told her I don't speak Arabic, and she had the balls to ask why I didn't speak Arabic. Cos I'm not a fucking Arab, .

:camby:

wallahi Somali dna is just too funny.In just one family you'll see a dhuxul, maariin and a lightskin.In terms of features you'll rarely see people with loose curls ,lightskin and small nose all at once.Ive also noticed that darkskin somalis have the most jileec hair.Most somalis have one or two of those supposedly caucasian features at once.
I know light skinned straight haired small nosed Somalis:manny:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Can confirm this. My mother sister and I are light skinned and have Madow hair while my father who is dark skinned has jileec hair

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I've been saying Ogadens are tall

But those I know are dark and some got nappy hair :patrice: Still they look 100% Somali

I lowkey think the Ogaden people killed off the shorties and started breeding tall people

That's my hypothesis I have no experiment in which to test it.

maestro

Cultural revolution
race doesn't exist. it's mostly continents of genetic clustering with some flowing closer to their immediate groups

doesn't mean it has no relevancy or that groups likened to one another don't have obvious similarities.

generally somali > african > black. the middle pretty much only denotes that genetic clustering and it's the more important word overall.

The black and white label is very stupid and keeps changing. You know 100 years ago the Irish Italians Greeks weren't considered to be white but now they do. Arabs have been added to the white group just now lol.
Latinos were also classed as Negros/black but they somehow managed to get their own race now.

Bangaladeshi, Pakis, Indians aren't white for some reason and deserve their own race when they have white features?

Africa was all labeled as black back then. Then North and South were split and the Subsaharan bullshit was created. Now it's time the subsaharan splits and we get our own race > Horn/East African. That's where our genetics clusters and that's where people that look like us and share the same culture as us live.

Its unfair that other continents get to be diverse and feature different races and cultures but Africa is forced to be one and the same. I have 0 in common with a South African but we are somehow the same just because we share a land mass but Chinese and Indians are different???

Africa is HUGE 3 times as big as Europe and almost the same size as Asia. We should not allow this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts