BREAKING NEWS Dr. Hamza Barre the new PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You copied that from khalid cali, a somalilanded with massive bitterness and Ciil for Ogaden because cabdi iley deported his entire family from Jigjiga back to somaliland when they were refugees in DDS

you my friend is a clueless cheap imitation, at least come up with original thought,

you copy cat, do you not know its not good to plagiarise ? you cheap imitator :damn:

View attachment 226700

adopt for sale GIF by Boomerang Official

I knew he was a lander who hates MX.

I knew he was a lander who hates MX.

the sad reality is khalid cali creature - a refugee deported from Jigjiga and back to very Mars like hot like waqoyi truly hates siad barer and farmajo people and curses siad barre on a dialy basis

i would never ever imitate a creature who hates my race; Absame

why would i ever give my enemy credit?

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
You copied that from khalid cali, a somalilanded with massive bitterness and Ciil for Ogaden because cabdi iley deported his entire family from Jigjiga back to somaliland when they were refugees in DDS

you my friend is a clueless cheap imitation, at least come up with original thought,

you copy cat, do you not know its not good to plagiarise ? you cheap imitator :damn:

View attachment 226700

faysalwtf.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
the sad reality is khalid cali creature - a refugee deported from Jigjiga and back to very Mars like hot like waqoyi truly hates siad barer and farmajo people and curses siad barre on a dialy basis

i would never ever imitate a creature who hates my race; Absame

why would i ever give my enemy credit?
Qowsaar cagdheer cid jacayl maleh, I rather trust an Isaaq than you anyday, atleast they dont celebrate KDF bombing my people. Go to hell.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

View attachment 226700

This is embarrassing. You have exposed the fool

Adi yaa ka tahay MX we dont even know your subclan but you bootyclap for our enemy. Gtfo

I don’t bootclap for anyone. You are busy fighting when you don’t know the reality on the ground.

1) reality is our former President picked a fight with kismayo and then wouldn’t go through with this “threats”

2) picked an PM who was the literal downfall of us not having our MP

3) has done nothing not even visited gedo dude in 5 years !

so let’s stop being loud and Rebuild is my only message.

1) stop fighting OG

2) let’s use the money/wealth in our community to build or tulos

3) stop acting like we are the only defenders of Somalia. What have we got from that apart from kenyan planes.

4) Somalis have decided they don’t want a central state but instead want a con-federal tribal state ! Accept the wishes and build your state

5) if you don’t have a state then be part of the solution and let’s build jubbaland and make our OG/MX jubbaland alliance the best state in the country.

That’s wasn’t hard right. Instead of Arguing all the time with OG. It’s not good for them or us or Somalia.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don’t bootclap for anyone. You are busy fighting when you don’t know the reality on the ground.

1) reality is our former President picked a fight with kismayo and then wouldn’t go through with this “threats”

1) stop fighting OG

3) stop acting like we are the only defenders of Somalia. What have we got from that apart from kenyan planes.

4) Somalis have decided they don’t want a central state but instead want a con-federal tribal state ! Accept the wishes and build your state

5) if you don’t have a state then be part of the solution and let’s build jubbaland and make our OG/MX jubbaland alliance the best state in the country.

That’s wasn’t hard right. Instead of Arguing all the time with OG. It’s not good for them or us or Somalia.
You’re speaking to an Cabuduwaqian. He has no interest in building JL and sharing it with OG.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

1) stop fighting OG

1) How can we stop fighting when they are actively sending Kenyan planes to bomb innocent people and trouble makers like Indhokoreey and co to cause a civil war in Gedo? We are not the aggressors

2)Baahane was the achilles heel I agree.

3) Of course Beesha Sade will defend Somalia other Somalis look up to us as the last bastion standing we will never give up our sovreignty.

4) Somalis never decided this at all, actually most Somalis love central state, only the corrupt elite want confederalism. Weak divided statelets who are mere vassals of foreign powers is a disaster!

5) Why should we join a state that barely exists outside Kismayo? Gedo alone has 7 districts and is bigger land mass than anything Qoosaarka Madoobe controls. He is weak and defeated and surrounded by AS.

View attachment 226700

@peacemaker Ignore this fraud. He doesn’t have the ability to write his own statements

Imagine copying & pasting from another site made in 1992. Tuug Tuug waa Tuug
:russ:

thief GIF

You’re speaking to an Cabuduwaqian. He has no interest in building JL and sharing it with OG.

@MrDeeni1 Biden bro is right, reer west gedo like Hassan and ahmed fmaily have been mislead and totally destroyed by cabudwaq refugees

they lost cabduwaq to Bidne and co and now want to destroy west gedo

what have you gained fighting OG ?

The British empire left after 29 year war with OG in Jubaland and say to italy i am tired of caghdeer wars come and invade

wallahi if this is not curbed, mark my word, it will lead to west gedo being cut off from jubbaland

does OG need you lot? he has the 2 jubbas and owns half of gedo, if galmudug can be one and half, we can make 2 jubbas and half gedo

personally i prefer if Mx side of gedo either joins south west state or ruled directly by a governor appointed by villa somalia every 4 years

we are sick and tired, Mx never had or got a single MP from the 2 Jubbas from 1960 till 1991

thus we have a good reaosn to leave you guys, its time hassan and ahmed and decide if diini will ruin things for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts