Dr. Hamza Barre the new PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Funny they assume Waceysle=GM. They live on the border between Hiraan and Middle Shabelle. Aadan Yabaal and Im sure @Kheyre can confirm theyre on the Hiraan border. HSM was born in Jalalaqsi himself
So wait a minute, Farmaajo who was born in Benadir is less Benadiri than Hassan Sh who was born in Jalalaqsi ?

I know there is a massive brain drain in your community since most joined N&N, but you can't be serious.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Madoobe and Jubaland OG were ruthless, they smiled and used them to get rid of farmajo and play villa game,

McKenzie you are one funny ruthless HG bro, How do Somalis find these videos,

Somali waa jinny

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Doqon cuqdud Majerteeen qabo ba tahay read what dani say when he was running presidential he say
Hadafka u weyn ee aan leeyahay waa in uusan xilka sii joogi karin Farmaajo

- Siciid Cabdulaahi Deni.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@peacemaker now u cheerleading for hawiye like hawiye make u prime minster nigga u are there because 4.5 … if digil marifle is gudomiyaha golaha shacabka, issaq&dir are gudomiyaha aqalka sare and hawiye are the president and then prime minister will go to darood…

So wait a minute, Farmaajo who was born in Benadir is less Benadiri than Hassan Sh who was born in Jalalaqsi ?

I know there is a massive brain drain in your community since most joined N&N, but you can't be serious.
What a retarded premise!

Farmaajo wasn't born in Xamar lol. And even if he was, HSM who was raised and has spent over 30+ years improving the lives of Xamars inhabitants through it's darkest periods is and will always be more native than the American tourist Farmaajo.

Qareerow quud miyaa?
Qooqaani beled miyaa?
Qalaf Guuleed qolo miyaa?

its Qalaf Guuleed bro, the asli reer waamo kaftan

Qalaf Guleed is one of the 4 branches of Reer Cabdulle:

Maxad Rooble, Qalaf Guuleed, Adan Kheyre and Hassan Dheere

Cali Wanaag, Alle Magan, Reer Guleed, Muse, are some of the major sons of Guleed Cabdulle

ignore Murax bro, he has become a troll, he used to the most reasonable farmajo people, but his cousins infected him with their craziness

notice how he even insults nowa days, this is called "I hate cagdheer nation due to how they beat us in every corner syndrome because we assumed farmajo was playing 5 D chess under the sea but caghdeer kicked our ass and put a cherry on the cake with Hamza"

:stevej:

Lol I don’t hate OG believe it or not. Tbh I’m actually happy you got the PM. My Pops left Luuq at 13 moved to Kista. Regardless of the political differences bottom line is if two neighboring Southern Darood clans cannot heshi how can Somalia as a whole heshi. Secondly M Jubba, Jammame, Jilib, the heart of Jubbaland is under Al Shaydaan partly because of this Ikhtilaaf.

@SPMLegend what do you think of this

It’s weird we haven’t seen anything from Jigjiga but massive celebrations in Kenya everywhere

The Axis of evil still remains in Ethiopia and Eritrea. The election victory of president Hsm was mourned in Asmara and Adis Ababa . as long as Dictator Abiy Ahmed & Afwerki remain in power the tripartite evil will continue to haunt the horn!
The puppet PP regime is only following orders.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare

I support the right for Somalis everywhere in Somali region to celebrate the new PM. It is not right for the dictatorship of Abiy to stop the people from expressing their happiness.

I see a lot cuqdad ridden isaaqis celebrating PP’s crackdown on Facebook. How shameful to bring your obsession even to here

I support the right for Somalis everywhere in Somali region to celebrate the new PM. It is not right for the dictatorship of Abiy to stop the people from expressing their happiness.

I see a lot cuqdad ridden isaaqis celebrating PP’s crackdown on Facebook. How shameful to bring your obsession even to here

It’s mustafe Cagjar not Abiye! mustafe Cagjar secretly supported Farmaajo and everyone in DDS knows that. DDS needs political change.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It’s mustafe Cagjar not Abiye! mustafe Cagjar secretly supported Farmaajo and everyone in DDS knows that. DDS needs political change.
The more I hear and read about this guy the more I’m shocked. Are we sure this guy is even Somali. Did he have an amhara upbringing? Why would he hate on his cousins victory

The more I hear and read about this guy the more I’m shocked. Are we sure this guy is even Somali. Did he have an amhara upbringing? Why would he hate on his cousins victory

I don’t know what his motives are but he needs to be replaced quickly. Farmaajo & Cagjar are 2 different sides of the same coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending