Dr. Hamza Barre the new PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Hamza Barre is Laandheere Ogaden Reer Ugaas Kooshin Boqortooyo of Reer Abdille. He is the king of Jubbaland & owner of waamo sultanate

C580B46D-EB83-4867-B9B8-8042BD3D9EBC.jpeg
781C7F67-CA86-4011-BA59-ADAE4B74A72F.jpeg

First of all I would like to thank our Habargidir Absame brothers for supporting us in this campaign. Without you guys we wouldn’t be standing here today as Prime minister. Mahadsanid @Bariire @bidenkulaha
@Galmudug-State
View attachment 226540
Do you mean Majeerteen? Give them the credit they deserve it was Mj that said they don’t want PM when it was first offered to them. Glad you got the post, making history, for the time we finally have an OG PM

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Do you mean Majeerteen? Give them the credit they deserve it was Mj that said they don’t want PM when it was first offered to them. Glad you got the post, making history and for the time we finally have an OG PM
We are practicaly the same family,they know how we feel.
Team MJ
NvjPqtS.png

First of all I would like to thank our Habargidir Absame brothers for supporting us in this campaign. Without you guys we wouldn’t be standing here today as Prime minister. Mahadsanid @Bariire @bidenkulaha
@Galmudug-State
View attachment 226540
HG are hawiye but we are politically aligned with them. Please don't disrespect them by claiming them as our own. We ogadens really owe Hawiye a lot and they have shown us a lot of love. Rooble did a lot for ONLF and Qalbidhagax and HSM named ogaden PM. We appreciate it and we thank them. Let ogaden know that hawiye was never their enemy and will never be. They are friends and walal unlike those with whom we share blood and name AKA the darod.

when I say hawiye, I am not counting the yaryars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending