Dr. Hamza Barre the new PM of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absame lost 2 seats to Marehan during the Carte conference when Darood did Tanasul for them. That was the biggest mistake we made in history! Kursiga Balcad iyo Weyteen waa in la soo celiya! Ogaden has learned today that Darood is a bigger cadow than any other Somali Maanta.

we lost 3 Mps,

Mj lost 2 MPs

Mx told abdullahi yusuf you gave Absame 15 Mps, Mj 14 and us Mx 9 , if you do not give us more, we will vote for HAG

so he came to Nairobi and asked Absame to give him some and MJ,

Absame gave 3 and thus went from 15 to 12 Mps, MJ gave 2 and went from 14 to 12

regardless Mx still voted from HAG and betrayed cabdullahi yusuf

worst mistake we ever made, we cared too much for D block, we need those kursi back

one should go Galmiise, they live in Jubaland, Weyteen and Balcad Absame

we always sacrifice our own interest to appease people who have done nothing but waged war on us

so its not 2, its 3 MPs and never forget that boys

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Absame lost 2 seats to Marehan during the Carte conference when Darood did Tanasul for them. That was the biggest mistake we made in history! Kursiga Balcad iyo Weyteen waa in la soo celiya! Ogaden has learned today that Darood is a bigger cadow than any other Somali Maanta.
I see-No wonder Baalcad holds the most press conferences out of all Absame-They average3 confrwnces a month-Ileen gob la dhacay.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Its ironic, it was your two uncles in the early 1960s prime minister abdirizak haji hussain and ina sharmake who were the first to use the label OG is Ethiopia and not Somali just to make sure OG did not compete with them and to poison somali minds during the elections of the early 1960s

do me a favour dude, never defend me, next time they say that, tell me we are proud Kenyans and Ethiopians and there is noting any Somali can do about an Ogaden prime minister in villa Somalia

or an Ogaden land Jubbaland presidency

never defend me again, i am proud to wear that label, who ask you to defend me horta when you created that label to begin with? feeling guilty or are
you worried about OG remembering that ? kkkk

I love how some people booty clap when deep down we know what they are

I am proud Kenyan and Ethiopian,

Will Smith Memory GIF by STARZ

AUN to our uncle

View attachment 226694

gucciwhat.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You are lucky with your 14 representatives, when 1m1v is fully adopted you will be outnumbered in JL as people vote on clan lines.

or what we can do, take jubaland Mp kursi from west gedo people and give it to Galmiis, Balcad and Weyteen

this si an option if we can not go back to Carte conference kursi we lost that day because we wanted to appease Darood
Video Games Shrug GIF by Xbox

The Jihad has just started now, Allah is with us because we are fighting gaalo like you. We will be victorious against the gaal Kenyan and inshallah our dead will be shahiid.
You not MX you are legit a troll. You don’t even know what’s happening in our community.

You, i am getting suspicious cousin Dhoon,

i doubt if you are from Waamo and thus do not understand the dynamics of the qabiil and history

these guys, first 2 Puntland based Prime ministers in the 1960s started this fake news in the 1960s, early 60s, saying we are not native to jubaland and are from Ethiopia

where do you think reer farmajo and other Somalis learned it form?

@Abaq your a native waamo, am i wrong or right?

@Sheikh Kulkuli am I wrong bro?

I am keeping an eye on you brother Dhoon

:ufdup:

I see-No wonder Baalcad holds the most press conferences out of all Absame-They average3 confrwnces a month-Ileen gob la dhacay.

By the way, still keeping an eye out on you,

But kudos for the two flags, for owning it, they label us foreign, we will proudly wear that foreign badge insha Allah

in fact you inspired me to do it my self, I will get the avatar

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

well done bro, Kenya and Ethiopia and proud

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
By the way, still keeping an eye out on you,

But kudos for the two flags, for owning it, they label us foreign, we will proudly wear that foreign badge insha Allah

in fact you inspired me to do it my self, I will get the avatar

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

well done bro, Kenya and Ethiopia and proud

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards
50u9.gif

GemState

36/21
VIP
Congrats to Beesha Absame, inshallah this government can make real progress in steering the country in the right direction.

What do expect from an Abgaal donkey and a doqon brain dead Ogaden who can’t tie his ownnshoe laces and asks an Ethiopian or a Kenyan to double check him

You copied that from khalid cali, a somalilanded with massive bitterness and Ciil for Ogaden because cabdi iley deported his entire family from Jigjiga back to somaliland when they were refugees in DDS

you my friend is a clueless cheap imitation, at least come up with original thought,

you copy cat, do you not know its not good to plagiarise ? you cheap imitator :damn:

1655401270766.png

adopt for sale GIF by Boomerang Official

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You not MX you are legit a troll. You don’t even know what’s happening in our community.
The sheegato calling me not MX, you are the sheegato clapping for our enemies. All MX agree with me thats why they denied ur daddy Janan to land in Gedo. Now go lick some Kikiyuu ass.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
You copied that from khalid cali, a somalilanded with massive bitterness and Ciil for Ogaden because cabdi iley deported his entire family from Jigjiga back to somaliland when they were refugees in DDS

you my friend is a clueless cheap imitation, at least come up with original thought,

you copy cat, do you not know its not good to plagiarise ? you cheap imitator :damn:

View attachment 226700

:ohhh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 226700

It was a good insult perfectly describing your people, I dont have time for you.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Beesha Harti ayaa so dhawaysey new prime minister ee beesha walalheena ee Kumade Lana dardaarantey
Shirka waxa u ka dhacay degaanka Suuban Salam ee delxiiska ku fiican ee dhexeeya Qandal iyo Fuuma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts