January,2018

Rd. 1- SL takes Tukaraq

Rd 2: May 15th

Draw.

Rd. 3

May 24th

SL wins. Gains more ground

Series continues

Scratch my previous reply, Puntland will not have further appetite for battle. They lost an infantry and suffered major sets back after their initial invasion.

@Jim Crow @CangeeroBear @Karim @Air Jalam

This is why you don't take their word at face value.

UhTCZFW.png
:shookgabre:

Fam do these guys not know that reverse image search exists, wuxu wa xoolo:faysalwtf:

If there is any clan that is united today it is them. At least Darood have a script which they follow religiously. They may beef each other but they won't side with shisheeye. Even their langaabs are on lock.

Isaaq are currently taking cyber potshots at each other ad nauseam, and Hawiye have been undermining each other for decades. What can you expect from niggas who claim they "voted in" Farmaajo kkk. Kuwaasi waaba doqmo!

And people say Isaaq are delusional! :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

mjl.gif
30 years of begging for ictiraaf and not getting independence is not delusional?
:williamswtf:
go to the Tukaraq and help your subclan who are getting karbashed instead of bringing hawiye to a discussion that have nothing to do with
ragga.:gucciwhat:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I have to hand it to Reer PL propagandists :samwelcome:

Well played, the game plan is now to discredit me and the video by association.

Cumar

VIP
30 years of begging for ictiraaf and not getting independence is not delusional?
:williamswtf:
go to the Tukaraq and help your subclan who are getting karbashed instead of bringing hawiye to a discussion that have nothing to do with
ragga.:gucciwhat:

Your boy @SomaliWadaniSoldier keeps bringing u guys in for some reason :trumpsmirk:.
Gotta clap back when he mentions us, you know how it is.:manny:

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Did you think I forgot about the Oromo soldiers :cool:
I posted that ten hours ago and it got deleted but you keep coming back with new fake videos/images. You got busted several times but still persistent.

Cumar

VIP
I posted that ten hours ago and it got deleted but you keep coming back with new fake videos/images. You got busted several times but still persistent.

The videos aren't fake.

As for the pics I owned up to my mistakes there, I took my L's on those gracefully.

Lol this video was posted on facebook 14th May before the attack. He made another video like 12 hours later saying he made this video to get maxamuud saleebaan up of their asses.

Deeq Gessod is the biggest Somali troll, I aspire to be like him in that facebook live he had a lot of somaliland ladies chasing after him kkkkk

@Saalax Bidaar @Wei @Lancer @Gucci mane

Somaliland won round two. The Somaliland army has advanced Pass Tukaraq by 6km to the east at a town called Fallidhyaale. Round 2 was decisively won by Somaliland and they pushed PL forces from their positions east and south of the town.

Somaliland is now within 70 Kilometeres of Garowe.

The proof is in the exclusive video below:

Consider this a world premiere, brought to you by @Cumar :mjohreally:

You need to take some medication and go to sleep . You just keep on making a fool of yourself. If you don't have facts or credible sources on the ground, stop recycling old clips to score cheap points. This clip you edited is neither current nor exclusive its when Somaliland troops went to Tukaraq and the Somaliland vice president visited the area in January this year. Listen to the soldiers being interviewed you dumb ass, it's one and the same in both clips.

Iska seexo waryaa.

Cumar

VIP
@Weydamal Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. 57 SL soldiers dead! :mjhaps:

How about you focus on more pressing matters like getting your finest young tings ready for me and my boys and forget about how I choose to conduct my propaganda. :gaasdrink:

Isa soo diyaari waryaahe, waan soo socdaa!:mjhaps:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts