BREAKING NEWS Tukaraq War Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
What I don't understand is how reer PL on this site can call this SL aggression when the VP of PL was caught on tape saying they planned the attack for months? Always trying to spin something for a W
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

full

BANTU

+op MVLI
Okay okay okay, I know we didn't win and we got hella casualties for nothing but...and hear me out...we can say SL attacked first so it looks like we weren't trying to retake Tukaraq only defending ourselves...

- Mr. "Don't Change the Narrative" @Abdalla

Okay okay okay, I know we didn't win and we got hella casualties for nothing but...and hear me out...we can say SL attacked first so it looks like we weren't trying to retake Tukaraq only defending ourselves...

- Mr. "Don't Change the Narrative" @Abdalla

Calm your breasts, the war has just begun. You sound like the Germans claiming victory at Dunkirk beach, we’re in this for the long haul.

lmaof i know how it is ,i leave you be .you cant back down you got to clap back saxib .this nigga @SomaliWadaniSoldier aint hawiye tho thats a fact check out his old threads and posts .

That cumar dude himself is a sheegato and an MJ dickrider :icon lol:

See how respectful he acts with the people at war with his yet he brings Hawiye who have nothing to do with this in it kkkk. Doesn't even try to hide it. He been dickriding for 45 pages, lets let the nigga rest :icon e biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending