BREAKING NEWS Tukaraq War Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Guys I will be uploading video from the front lines, It's long so it will take a bit of time to render properly. Expect something within the hour.

Somaliland Passed Tukaraq by 6km to the east at a town called Fallidhyaale. Round 2 was won by Somaliland.

Casualties hasn't been reported yet as both sides are unable to retrieve their dead. They're within 13 miles from each other. Puntland lost a whole infantry sxb. I think they came out worse of the two.

Casualties hasn't been reported yet as both sides are unable to retrieve their dead. They're within 13 miles from each other. Puntland lost a whole infantry sxb. I think they came out worse of the two.
Proof? I don't think that's the case.The extent of casualties would automatically route the whole section of puntland, note that morale is low here.Imagine fighting after fasting the whole day in a barren wasteland.Now couple this with a whole squadron being Massacred, I'm 100% sure the troops of that area would rout.Consequently it would be well known if puntland did.

Proof? I don't think that's the case.The extent of casualties would automatically route the whole section of puntland, note that morale is low here.Imagine fighting after fasting the whole day in a barren wasteland.Now couple this with a whole squadron being Massacred, I'm 100% sure the troops of that area would rout.Consequently it would be well known if puntland did.

Watch the video sxb. He said It's a deadlock but Pland suffered a major setback during the beginning of the battle, as one of their infantries was dealt a major blow, the second unit coming from the flank

This guy is pretty reliable and also slightly unbiased

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

You're fake news. Idooria lost lots of men. Rag ba ayagoo is leh carara god madaxa lagalay. Stop sending old men and fleeing naago. :damn: This is what happens when you'e not battle hardened you bolt when you hear a gun shot. :lolbron:

Omar Waals are doing numbers on yall walle.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You're fake news. Idooria lost lots of men. Rag ba ayagoo is leh carara god madaxa lagalay. Stop sending old men and fleeing naago. :damn: This is what happens when you'e not battle hardened you bolt when you hear a gun shot. :lolbron:

If somaliland took heavy L and lost alot of men. Than how come tukaraq ain't captured yet dumbass :heh:

Sources? Sxb both sides are unable to retrieve their dead, unless you show me a source I won't believe it

Tukaraq hasn't been captured by Pland. It's still in Sland's comtrol

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If somaliland took heavy L and lost alot of men. Than how come tukaraq ain't captured yet dumbass :heh:

You're the dumbes poster in the politics section. Leave siyaasad talk alone you barely know anything. Stick to football:pachah1:

Iska la wareeg ma aha this isn't video games you dummy. :mjlol:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You're the dumbes poster in the politics section. Leave siyaasad talk alone you barely know anything. Stick to football:pachah1:

Iska la wareeg ma aha this isn't video games you dummy. :mjlol:
Thats what i thought:russ:

I ask you a simple question which you couldn't answer so you instead just insult me like made nigga :mjlol:

And you calling me stupid :drakelaugh:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Nobody controls Tukaraq even the civilians have left. Some times I can't fathom the stupidity of these people. At least have the grace to wait for news.

Thats what i thought:russ:

I ask you a simple question which you couldn't answer so you instead just insult me like made nigga :mjlol:

And you calling me stupid :drakelaugh:

This guy is incapable of having a facts based debate, all he does is throw childish insults and make outlandish claims.

Sxb lets be reasonable ppl here, you're not in the front lines, so stop thumping your chest

Status
Not open for further replies.