BREAKING NEWS Tukaraq War Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This guy is incapable of having a facts based debate, all he does is throw childish insults and make outlandish claims.

Sxb lets be reasonable ppl here, you're not in the front lines, so stop thumping your chest

You'e talking out of your ass now. When have insulted anyone beside Mane in this thread? Find me one post.

I know Mane very well I tend to jokingly insult him.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@RobleTheRainMan @Lordilord

I heard Jubbaland, Liyuu police and Khaatumo took part of this war and Daroods still lost against few SL divisions in eastern Sool. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Darood?! Are you stupid ninyahow?!
It wouldn't have been a fare fight if this was a full blown qabil war where all Darood factions are involved.
Ina Cambaashe the guy that Faysal Cali Waraabe was thanking yesterday for saving the day would've literally marched to Burco if this is was a Qabil War.
So please don't get ahead of yourselves with your weak propaganda.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Proof? I don't think that's the case.The extent of casualties would automatically route the whole section of puntland, note that morale is low here.Imagine fighting after fasting the whole day in a barren wasteland.Now couple this with a whole squadron being Massacred, I'm 100% sure the troops of that area would rout.Consequently it would be well known if puntland did.
You are asking proof from people that have lied continuously in this very thread. Why don't you all just wait for the actual news to come out?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Darood?! Are you stupid ninyahow?!
It wouldn't have been a fare fight if this was a full blown qabil war where all Darood factions are involved.
Ina Cambaashe the guy that Faysal Cali Waraabe was thanking yesterday for saving the day would've literally marched to Burco if this is was a Qabil War.
So please don't get ahead of yourselves with your weak propaganda.
Jubbaland is a 1000 miles away.

Nobody controls Tukaraq even the civilians have left. Some times I can't fathom the stupidity of these people. At least have the grace to wait for news.

At least 45 of them was killed last week and we didn't know the situation until 48 hours afterwards, the news comes out eventually in the international media.

Let's all agree that Somali media is :trash: . International media stations are the first to report the casualties on both sides

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This was round 3:

January,2018

Rd. 1- SL takes Tukaraq

Rd 2: May 15th

Draw.

Rd. 3

May 24th

SL wins. Gains more ground

Series continues

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
:icon lol::icon lol::icon lol:
upload_2018-5-25_0-33-10.png

upload_2018-5-25_0-32-35.png

Cumar

VIP
@Saalax Bidaar @Wei @Lancer @Gucci mane

Somaliland won round two. The Somaliland army has advanced Pass Tukaraq by 6km to the east at a town called Fallidhyaale. Round 2 was decisively won by Somaliland and they pushed PL forces from their positions east and south of the town.

Somaliland is now within 70 Kilometeres of Garowe.

The proof is in the exclusive video below:

Consider this a world premiere, brought to you by @Cumar :mjohreally:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Let's be honest you guys are running around with your sources like headless neefs so are we. No side believes the other side sources.

Runta will come out sooner than later and one side will yaac and hide their faces. :drakelaugh:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Let's be honest you guys are running around with your sources like headless neefs so are we. No side believes the other side sources.

Runta will come out sooner than later and one side will yaac and hide their faces. :drakelaugh:
This @Cumar got caught out lying a few pages back and started posting memes, ilaahi baan kugu daarshe umadaan miyaa la hadleenaa? :ohlord:

Cumar

VIP
You can use as many smileys as you want, it's a nice defense mechanism when you are caught out, the only people you will convince is your own tribesmen. The epic moron posted an image from last year and expected us to buy it. :ohlord:

The video I posted is 6:48 seconds long.

You can continue to insult me or you can watch it and judge for yourself if what I claimed is accurate or not :icon lol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The video is 6:48 seconds.

You can continue to insult me or you can watch it :icon lol:
You are bogus. Everything you've said so far is a lie why the hell would I waste my time watching anything you post? If you had self-respect you could have taken your L in peace and waited for actual news to come in but your emotions got the better of you like Brigadier @Saalax Bidaar. :salute:

Cumar

VIP
@Cotton Eyed Joe The SL commander in the video says SL advanced to the east to a place called Buurta laba madaxleey which is 6 KM to the east of Tukaraq and PL retreated to the east. If SL commanders giving interviews there is not enough, than I don't know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts