BREAKING NEWS Tukaraq War Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Yonis @Karim @DalJecel @Sheikh @buule @Farm Equipment @Air Jalam @Jim Crow You D-block pussybois still haven't captured Tukaraq.THE SHAME! Legit you guys are naagos.:pachah1:

There was even a video going around of your woman gathering in Garowe and crying because you fought so close to home.:mjlol:
gaNwEWc.png

3/4 of this thread was Yonis posting fake sources and roasting Somaliland. Laakiin well done sxb, you even had me join an 8 hour non stop Somaliland bashing session.:russ: Wallahi I was half asleep in the middle of my shift, some HA guy got under my skin, I thought I had thick skin but I went into rage mode.
ktpng.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
3/4 of this thread was Yonis posting fake sources and roasting Somaliland. Laakiin well done sxb, you even had me join an 8 hour non stop Somaliland bashing session.:russ: Wallahi I was half asleep in the middle of my shift, some HA guy got under my skin, I thought I had thick skin but I went into rage mode.
View attachment 46021

What HA guy?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
3/4 of this thread was Yonis posting fake sources and roasting Somaliland.
The only thing they can do.Legit after the fight ends and truth is revealed the D-block pussybois walk around in shame for months to come.Legit,Pussyland only has naagos.All they do is talk.:dead:

@Zero clearly sland is in panic
The only thing they can do.Legit after the fight ends and truth is revealed the D-block pussybois walk around in shame for months to come.Legit,Pussyland only has naagos.All they do is talk.:dead:

pussy, shame used in the same sentence by an oromo stepchild:mjlol:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@Abdalla

I am convinced at this point the Puntland Ministry of Information offers full health and dental benefits as well as generous compensation package for this level of efficiency. :damnmusic:

Kkk, you guys are the Somali version of the Mossad sxb.:wowsweat:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Zero

Somaliland patriot
@Zero clearly sland is in panic

pussy, shame used in the same sentence by an oromo stepchild:mjlol:
The D-block pussybois were celebrating yesterday on how they captured Tukaraq and I made a bet with them that if it turned out be fake news again they had to acknowledge that the D-block only has naagos.:pachah1:

Why do they rain down they confetti as soon as their is a report of fighting erupting? Niggas be celebrating in the midst of action:ayaanswag: . The fighting is ongoing and they're already claiming victory.

Beginning of the conflict:
john cena.gif

After the conflict:
993ufAU.gif

Zero

Somaliland patriot
This is still not a tribal war so stop using names like D-Block as long as guys like Ina Cambaashe are on your side.
It was the D-block naagos who were spreading fake news and claiming Tukaraq was captured.Now that the truth is out go do your walk of shame proudly like the naago that you are.:lolbron:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You need to take some medication and go to sleep . You just keep on making a fool of yourself. If you don't have facts or credible sources on the ground, stop recycling old clips to score cheap points. This clip you edited is neither current nor exclusive its when Somaliland troops went to Tukaraq and the Somaliland vice president visited the area in January this year. Listen to the soldiers being interviewed you dumb ass, it's one and the same in both clips.

Iska seexo waryaa.

So predictable.. :deadpeter:

The D-block pussybois were celebrating yesterday on how they captured Tukaraq and I made a bet with them that if it turned out be fake news again they had to acknowledge that the D-block only has naagos.:pachah1:

long term buddy its a losing bet for sland...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts