Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im muslim first Alhamdulillah and a Somali second

Now to all the atheists here If youre not muslim youre Somalinimo ended there sure you can call yourself Somali all you want but to everyone else youre just like a Gaal
Somalis were Somali before Islam, there are christian Somalis, nomads who don't know the first thing about the deen and are truer Somalis than you or I:camby: Geraaraheer

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I am Muslim first Muslim second Muslim third & a Muslim million times before I'm Somali. Lu zing shung kong that's a Muslim from china is dearer to me than Abdi lugu dheere who's an apostate infact I have so much disdain for apostates wallahi if I met one in real life wallahi on everything I love I would treat them worse than a Hindu or a Sikh even a satanist.

*Unless that Muslim happens to be Hawiye/Isaaq

Muslim first.

Somalinimo iyo Islamnimo ma kala haraan.

If you exit one, you automatically exit the other.

*Unless that Muslim happens to be Darood

:heh:

When I was an atheist, I knew Somalis considered a Japanese Sunni closer to them and they wanted me killed. This is why I humilated them online and why I allied myself with the alt right liberals against Somalis. I still do these things today even though I am a non denominational Muslim now because I am still in conflict with the Sunnis.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Quite observant there I must say
:ehh:
Unless by 'your' he's referring to Muslims
Somalis were Somali before Islam, there are christian Somalis, nomads who don't know the first thing about the deen and are truer Somalis than you or I:camby: Geraaraheer
I'm talking about Muslims. I'm just dumbfounded that you would think your fellow Muslims being violent is something to brag about.

Why do you guys always play the Victim card?

Somalia is for Muslims

:manny:

@NoName can you confirm for me that your a female ? :patrice:
tumblr_m00wo0UFpS1qi6jbho1_r2_250.gif

Why do you guys always play the Victim card?

Somalia is for Muslims

:manny:
What victim card? You're just trying to cop-out now 'cause you got caught in a cobweb. It's like you want the religion of peace title but at the same time the right to brag about violence. Doesn't make sense.

That sad feeling shameless Somalis feel when a Sunni Lebanese/Sunni Egyptian/Sunni Syrian sides with their Christian and Alawite neighbors over Somali Sunnis.

:tocry:

The shocked face of Sunni Arabs when a Somali tells them "we are Sunni. You are closer to me than your Arab Christian neighbours, even if he is your first cousin"

:wtf:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
IF the future is soo bright why dont you Walk the streets of Somalia tell everyone youre a gaal

The future being bright doesn't mean that everything is all nice and rosy, it means things are changing. The illiterate savages are still the majority.

Illahay haso hanuuniyo? War illahay naarta haku foogayo bastarka oo bastarka ah nacaalad haku taalo may his body be filled with maggots that eat him up from the inside wecelka bakhtiga iyo xaranta eey eey dalay
Technically you are wrong, so long as he/she is still alive, they still have time to repent.
You are in no position to say they are going to hell.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What victim card? You're just trying to cop-out now 'cause you got caught in a cobweb. It's like you want the religion of peace title but at the same time the right to brag about violence. Doesn't make sense.

Look if you guys coming out of the woodwork calling muslims that believe in their faith retards and talking shit about the religion than you have yourself to blame what happens to you sorry asses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts