Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantus should have been treated alot better in Somalia tbh. That said, don't claim we're not native to the lands of the Horn.

For instance, our slight body frame coupled with our nomadic lifestyle reflects the arid and harsh geography of the land.

Bantu peoples however clearly originate from a rainforest climate. The wider nose for instance has the purpose of coping better with the humidity typically seen in a Jungle rainforest.

When in doubt, refer to evolutionary science.
:manny:

:deadmanny:

Bantus should have been treated alot better in Somalia tbh. That said, don't claim we're not native to the lands of the Horn.

For instance, our slight body frame coupled with our nomadic lifestyle reflects the arid and harsh geography of the land.

Bantu peoples however clearly originate from a rainforest climate. The wider nose for instance has the purpose of coping better with the humidity typically seen in a Jungle rainforest.

When in doubt, refer to evolutionary science.
:manny:

Straight and curly hair does not "evolve" in the harsh desert and environment of the Somali peninsula. And even according to the so-called DNA evidence of jamacatul DNA, they agree that you lot largely came from someplace else. In all scenarios, you are foreign to the region and are quite recent immigrants. Better start acting like it. :birdman:

Straight and curly hair does not "evolve" in the harsh desert and environment of the Somali peninsula. And even according to the so-called DNA evidence of jamacatul DNA, they agree that you lot largely came from someplace else. In all scenarios, you are foreign to the region and are quite recent immigrants. Better start acting like it. :birdman:
And what are you going to do about it? You can't do jack shit son you have no power no money nothin. You're langaab in the land you claim as your own.

And what are you going to do about it? You can't do jack shit son you have no power no money nothin. You're langaab in the land you claim as your own.

Langaab? Look at my DP. That is the subservient condition all of your leaders find themselves in today. But, it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself more than you are anyone else or, more importantly, me. :siilaanyolaugh:

Langaab? Look at my DP. That is the subservient condition all of your leaders find themselves in today. But, it sounds like you are trying to convince yourself more than you are anyone else or, more importantly, me. :siilaanyolaugh:
AMISOM are for hire. Meanwhile not many want to hire you. Turned away from everywhere miskeenka. Shit I could probably finance them to start a Hutu-genocide if I want.

But I won't, I feel some empathy for your people. They suffer alot and have so since the dawn of mankind. The biggest bootyclappers who put the name of their oppressors in their own ethnic name. Put it first too, African-Americans didn't do that shit lol.

Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali? Is Ali from Saudi Arabia who is Muslim dearer to you than Liban from Somalia who is a non Muslim.
I'm muslim first then somali.a muslim is dear to be than a non muslim regardles who they are or which country they are from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending