Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali? Is Ali from Saudi Arabia who is Muslim dearer to you than Liban from Somalia who is a non Muslim.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Are you a Somali before you are a Muslim or are you Muslim before you are a Somali? Is Ali from Saudi Arabia who is Muslim dearer to you than Liban from Somalia who is a non Muslim.
Muslim first
praying+muslim+Photos2.gif
#ONEUMMAH

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I am Muslim first Muslim second Muslim third & a Muslim million times before I'm Somali. Lu zing shung kong that's a Muslim from china is dearer to me than Abdi lugu dheere who's an apostate infact I have so much disdain for apostates wallahi if I met one in real life wallahi on everything I love I would treat them worse than a Hindu or a Sikh even a satanist.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ummah is a nice idea but doesn't exist today. Muslims are divided along ethnic and political lines.

Shame your solidarity to non-Somali Muslims isn't reciprocated.
You're pathetic you shouldn't involve yourself in matters that don't concern you, Muslims are like one body, if a part of it is in pain the rest of the body will also feel it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I want you gaalo motherfucking apostate swines on this forum to know wallahi by he who has my soul in his hand we Muslims view you all as an enemy similar to Ayan hersi may the curse of Allah be upon you amiin :fittytousand:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ummah is a nice idea but doesn't exist today. Muslims are divided along ethnic and political lines.

Shame your solidarity to non-Somali Muslims isn't reciprocated.
Tbh i dont care if non-somali muslims detest me and i dont care about their racist and discriminatory opinions .The only thing that matters to me is the islamic principle of muslims being brothers .
34220f1e5d8bb1e3eac4581d8a7037d7.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah sure mate lol. Maybe back in the prophets time but not today.
So why should that concern you? You shouldn't get involved between brothers & sisters in Islam. No family is perfect we have our flaws but Allah willing we will be united again, just like the enemies of Allah plot & plan, Allah too also plans & Allah is the best of planners.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
More time wallahi the only reason why I'm so harsh on people in this place is cause this place is teeming with apostates, there's simply no love lost. It's an honour & a privilege to kharbash these apostates till they lie in a fetal surrender position, even then the kharbash won't stop.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
More time wallahi the only reason why I'm so harsh on people in this place is cause this place is teeming with apostates, there's simply no love lost. It's an honour & a privilege to kharbash these apostates till they lie in a fetal surrender position, even then the kharbash won't stop.

This guy is too much
:russ::dead:

And I'm not being sarcastic when I say that

Apollo

VIP
Human first.

Collective identities are very dangerous and prone to being manipulated by ideologues and demagogues.

Somalis need to adopt individualism.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

We won't stop, can't stop. We bad boys.
gallery-1431100652-diddy-shimmy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending