Arab claims Ahmed Hussen, Somali Twitter goes nuts AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
89 filters looooool

Y'all going to forget little Rajesh having the khatumo flag draped all over him even though the little nigga lives somewhere in Kolkata?:dead1:

Allow Vikram
827992FLABBYWAYNE.png

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I'd say we somehow managed to save our culture and language from complete takeover unlike the sudanese. I truly feel bad for the sudanese coz their identities is always in crisis as they're not accepted by arabs. They also yearn to look like arabs and see it as good the closer someone looks closer to the arabs. Honor killing and controlling our woman like animals are somethings we haven't adopted by the arabs among other things. Also with the food, as long as it taste good I could care less whether it was from the italians, brits, jews ethios as long as it taste good. The reason why many arabs believe somalis are arab is becoz they were taught in school that Somalia was an arab country part of the arab league and so are their people.

The thing is mate we haven't done enough, we're open to be fully arabized within this century.

@Bielsa @Adheer Warsame @AbdiJohnson @Duchess etc.

Name me one Muslim country in the Middle East, Red Sea and North Africa region that hasn't fully succumbed to Arabisation other than Somalia. Somalia has had a lucky pass because the Arabs focused on Eritrea, Sudan and Ethiopia. Now Somalia is peaceful and they successfully Arabized the other countries to the extent they wish and now Somalia's next.

I don't booty-clap for Arabs but when:

1. More of our people can read/write Arabic rather than Somali
2. Our language is 40% Arabic
3. Our religion is from Saudi Arabia
4. Our food is from Southern Arabia
5. Our women in Somalia go out in Arab clothing
6. We are part of the Arab union
7.We are in the Arab sphere of influence: Middle East, North Africa and the Red Sea
8.Our culture has been succumbing to Arab culture for years

you know we are already fucked. Why do you think UAE is suddenly taking an interest in Sl, why is Saudi Arabia investing in PL and why is Qatar bankrolling HSM? Don't say you share the same interests unless you want to call your kids fulan ibnu fulan.

In the next century Somalia will be like Sudan and in the next 1000 years we will be like Egypt: clearly Arab to everyone but the Arabs.

If you guys want to do something about it then I suggest you put your money where your mouth is and stop doing Shisha, learn to read Somali, stop eating baasto/baaris/maraag/suugo with xawaaji/sabayaad etc. , take out the loanwords when you speak Somali and start using the Somali calender.

If you can't do that then accept the Arab tag and move on.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i can tolerate qabilists although they are madaax xanuun,but madow bootyclappers where the f*ck is your dignity:what1:

I can't tolerate qabilists at all. Especially western kids. You can't be poor, war-torn, hungry AND proud of your figment of an institution.

AA and Panafrican bootyclappers are at least insulated to the Americas. There's no trace of them in Africa. They are a mirage to the continent.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I can't tolerate qabilists at all. Especially western kids. You can't be poor, war-torn, hungry AND proud of your figment of an institution.

AA and Panafrican bootyclappers are at least insulated to the Americas. There's no trace of them in Africa. They are a mirage to the continent.
they can say whatever they want but they wont actually do shit and at least they are educated on their history,the cycle will never stop

Apollo

VIP
I can't stand Arabs who assume every single Somali speaks Arabic and just start talking Arabic to you without politely asking whether you speak it or not.

They think we are like the Sudanese or something.

Agreed, I cringe when I see kids living in air conditioned homes and houses with 55" screen TVs calling for nomad fights where innocent people will die and families get displaced

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't stand Arabs who assume every single Somali speaks Arabic and just start talking Arabic to you without politely asking whether you speak it or not.

They think we are like the Sudanese or something.

Again...I gotta ask what breed of Arab area you people are dealing with? I have never heard of this.

The occasional Ethiopian speaking amhara to a Somali is as far as it usually goes here.

Apollo

VIP
Again...I gotta ask what breed of Arab area you people are dealing with? I have never heard of this.

The occasional Ethiopian speaking amhara to a Somali is as far as it usually goes here.

It happened literally over 100 times to me. I lost count. From Moroccans to Iraqis pulling off this annoying shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts