Arab claims Ahmed Hussen, Somali Twitter goes nuts AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I consider myself a Black Somali Arab as well.

Somalis are 50 % Caucasian(middle eastern) and our culture is influenced by Arabs.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Somalis are 50 % Caucasian(middle eastern) and our culture is influenced by Arabs.

Apparently most of the African Saharan line (below and above) have substantial Eurasian mixes. But the science still isn't out on this and most are still fixated on the problematic readings from that 2015 mota man discovery.

http://anthromadness.blogspot.ca/2016/01/the-mota-mistake.html?m=1

And 50 percent is bullshit. Never saw that figure anywhere

The numbers fluctuate between 30 and 45 percent and kinda don't make much sense anymore

Somalis are only black.

There is no Arab connection except for Islam and not all Arabs are Muslim anyway and there are many Muslims in West Africa and there are Chinese Muslims so Somalis shouldnt feel special.

>tfw 50% Arab
IMG_1657.JPG

I am responsible for the increase of anti Arab sentiments from Somalis online. Just two years ago, this occurring was unthinkable.

Somalis have honour and dignity now. Look at the way they attacked that hairy beast. They must know we hate them. The few Somalis now who bootyclap and beg them are a very tiny minority now and have been defeated.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

nice, I'm 50% Somali 37% Saiyan and 13% Uchiha. My culture has had a heavy influence from DBZ so I consider myself part Japanese :nvjpqts:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I looked up a resent analysis on the readouts and why African genetics is fundamentally flawed and you just tossed it out like it was nothing

:mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I got the graph from the same site you got your so called debunk from

Yeah it's a genetic analysis site in blog form. And the link I provided isn't really the a debunk. It's trying to promote a higher readout like yours. The problem is the readings from the latest discovery invalidate the two, and that genetic sample was at least 1k year before any migration could have taken place which makes the entire ordeal an asterisk.

It's inconclusive and we need older genomes to validate the source. And that graph is before the error was corrected by the geneticists who first studied the finding. Actually I think that graph is before the mota discovery entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending