Arab claims Ahmed Hussen, Somali Twitter goes nuts AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
This title is bait @Duchess

Egyptians aren't Arab and neither are most 'Arabs'.

The reason why Arabs see Somalis as Arab is not because we are ethnically Arab but Arab in every other concept.

Our language is 40% Arabic
Our religion is from Saudi Arabia
Our food is from Southern Arabia
Our women in Somalia go out in Arab clothing
We are part of the Arab union
Nearly everyone in Somalia can read and write Arabic without trouble
We are in the Arab sphere of influence: Middle East, North Africa and the Red Sea
Our culture has been succumbing to Arab culture for years

Somalis have no-one to blame but themselves when Arabs call us Arab. We have done nothing to safeguard our culture, language, cusine etc.

Eritrea is now Arabized (Christians there even speak Arabic), North Africa is now Arabized, Ethiopia is succumbing, Djibouti has also and Somalia is next. All this SJW 'Make the Horn Cushtic Again' is too late.

Our parents biggest sin was destroying our culture and now its too late to do anything about it.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Don't blame this guy for calling you Arab blame your parents. They taught you to read Arabic before reading Somali etc.

Its too late for Somalia, maybe if we'rent in the current mess we are in now politically, we would have a better chance to fend off Arabization but we are not. In the next century Somalis will start into integrate like Egyptians and in 1000 years we will become like the Egyptians.

I'm done with the SJW 'MTHCA' shit. Put your money where your mouth is and stop doing Shisha, learn to read Somali, stop eating baasto/baaris/maraag/suugo with xawaaji/sabayaad etc. , take out the loanwords when you speak Somali and start using the Somali calender.

If you can't do that then accept the Arab tag and move on.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Don't blame this guy for calling you Arab blame your parents. They taught you to read Arabic before reading Somali etc.

Its too late for Somalia, maybe if we'rent in the current mess we are in now politically, we would have a better chance to fend off Arabization but we are not. In the next century Somalis will start into integrate like Egyptians and in 1000 years we will become like the Egyptians.

I'm done with the SJW 'MTHCA' shit. Put your money where your mouth is and stop doing Shisha, learn to read Somali, stop eating baasto/baaris/maraag/suugo with xawaaji/sabayaad etc. , take out the loanwords when you speak Somali and start using the Somali calender.

If you can't do that then accept the Arab tag and move on.

That's stupid

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somalia will never get out of the league, its too late.

When you live surrounded by Arabized people, follow their religion, speak/read/write their language, eat their food etc. you are damned to become Arab.
The Arab league is meaningless, it doesn't hold much weight. Arab countries across North Africa, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Bahrain are all in turmoil. :whoa:

We don't speak/read/write their language for other than religious reasons.

If their food is good then I say eat it.

And Arabs don't have a monopoly on Islam.

:what1:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Nope, it's stupid. I'll claim Dutch and god forbid British before I claim Arab. Maybe even African-American. My Ebonics is on point. :mjpls:

Lol if Somalis continue the way their heading forget Arab, you'll be claiming the leftover kabse at the dinner table.

TheLibertarianQuiche

The Arab league is meaningless, it doesn't hold much weight. Arab countries across North Africa, Yemen, Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Bahrain are all in turmoil. :whoa:

We don't speak/read/write their language for other than religious reasons.

If their food is good then I say eat it.

And Arabs don't have a monopoly on Islam.

:what1:

1. You are right but its also a regional body, like AU. Most of the countries you listed aren't ethnically Arab.
2. If we don't speak/read/write Arabic for other than religious purposes why do Xabesha and Eritreans speak Arabic now? Its a regional language and Somalis are becoming slowly Arabized.
3. You eat their food without knowing: Sabayaad with Maraq and that Bariis with Suugo.
4. All religious sites are in their countries, vast majority of Mufti's are Arab, All Quran's are printed in KSA etc.

Somalis are literally becoming Arab and complain while smoking shiisha and jerking off to Mia Khalifa on their Arab iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending