Arab claims Ahmed Hussen, Somali Twitter goes nuts AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This title is bait @Duchess

Egyptians aren't Arab and neither are most 'Arabs'.

The reason why Arabs see Somalis as Arab is not because we are ethnically Arab but Arab in every other concept.

Our language is 40% Arabic
Our religion is from Saudi Arabia
Our food is from Southern Arabia
Our women in Somalia go out in Arab clothing
We are part of the Arab union
Nearly everyone in Somalia can read and write Arabic without trouble
We are in the Arab sphere of influence: Middle East, North Africa and the Red Sea
Our culture has been succumbing to Arab culture for years

Somalis have no-one to blame but themselves when Arabs call us Arab. We have done nothing to safeguard our culture, language, cusine etc.

Eritrea is now Arabized (Christians there even speak Arabic), North Africa is now Arabized, Ethiopia is succumbing, Djibouti has also and Somalia is next. All this SJW 'Make the Horn Cushtic Again' is too late.

Our parents biggest sin was destroying our culture and now its too late to do anything about it.
I'd say we somehow managed to save our culture and language from complete takeover unlike the sudanese. I truly feel bad for the sudanese coz their identities is always in crisis as they're not accepted by arabs. They also yearn to look like arabs and see it as good the closer someone looks closer to the arabs. Honor killing and controlling our woman like animals are somethings we haven't adopted by the arabs among other things. Also with the food, as long as it taste good I could care less whether it was from the italians, brits, jews ethios as long as it taste good. The reason why many arabs believe somalis are arab is becoz they were taught in school that Somalia was an arab country part of the arab league and so are their people.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
mostly true story time

the other day I was talking to this Arab nigga, who started talking to me in Arabic. told him I don't speak Arabic fam, kulaha damn I thought u were Arab

I was like naw nigga I'm somali word to sspot :fittytousand: . e1b1 gang

then he goes oh so u are arab....then I got triggered and pretended to take a call so I could post about this microagression on Twitter :damedamn:

I come back and said somalis aren't Arab and then he said "u know how there's African American? Somalis are African Arabian" :dead:

I wasn't even mad that shit was funny af:pachah1:

Somalia will never get out of the league, its too late.

When you live surrounded by Arabized people, follow their religion, speak/read/write their language, eat their food etc. you are damned to become Arab.

Watch their tv shows, go for university in Egypt and Sudan. Back home is too late.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
mostly true story time

the other day I was talking to this Arab nigga, who started talking to me in Arabic. told him I don't speak Arabic fam, kulaha damn I thought u were Arab

then he goes oh so u are arab....then I got triggered and pretended to take a call so I could post about this microagression on Twitter :damedamn:

I come back and said somalis aren't Arab and then he said "u know how there's African American? Somalis are African Arabian" :dead:

Afro-Arabian

Nah they better fetch they touareg niggas first before they fetch me :dead:

I will accept it still because it sounds bad ass as f*ck.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
mostly true story time

Something similar happened to me as well lol.

This Arab women asked went on a mini-rant to me about why Somalis should be speaking Arabic because we are "kind of Arabs" (literally her words).

I got triggered and had to go for a cigarette break even though I don't smoke.

@AbdiJohnson is right. I have seen an increase in anti-Arab sentiments lately. The Arab woman got offended that we are distancing ourselves from the Arab tag. Now we just have to tackle the "Somalis are black" crowd.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
For those who try to back the assertion that we are Arab via our middle eastern blood relations, need to realise that middle eastern is NOT synonymous with Arab.

The DNA relations we have with Arabs is a result of a middle eastern population, totally not Arab, back migrating to the Horn of Africa sometime around 4,000 years ago. Note that Somalis didn't exist at that time nor did Arabs but clearly both have relations to a group that lived in the Middle East around 4,000 years ago.

Somalis are a Cushitic group in the Horn of Africa who share very close relations with other Cushitic groups such as Oromo. Arabs, on the other hand, are a Semitic group who share close relation with other Semitic groups such as Assyrians. End of!

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@The_Cosmos nah no way it was 20k years ago. That shit happened to less than 4k years ago by most estimates from what I've read.

Something similar happened to me as well lol.

This Arab women asked went on a mini-rant to me about why Somalis should be speaking Arabic because we are "kind of Arabs" (literally her words).

I got triggered and had to go for a cigarette break even though I don't smoke.

@AbdiJohnson is right. I have seen an increase in anti-Arab sentiments lately. The Arab woman got offended that we are distancing ourselves from the Arab tag. Now we just have to tackle the "Somalis are black" crowd.

Where do you guys find these arabs?They never claim us here unless they're African themselves.

Also the black crowd is whatever. As long as they aren't on some Panafrican mumbo jumbo and still ethnically identify as Somalis first any accentuating beyond that is just a redundancy on "African". As long as black is unilaterally tied to African it is at most a flimsy term.

It's only the revisionists I got a problem with. The we wuz chained crowd.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@The_Cosmos nah no way it was 20k years ago. That shit happened to less than 4k years ago by most estimates from what I've read.

Where do you guys find these arabs?They never claim us here unless they're African themselves.

Also the black crowd is whatever. As long as they aren't on some Panafrican mumbo jumbo and still ethnically identify as Somalis first any accentuating beyond that is just a redundancy on "African". As long as black is unilaterally tied to African it is at most a flimsy term.

It's only the revisionists I got a problem with. The we wuz chained crowd.

Thank you for the corrections, I literally just read the article from Nature and I'm quite surprised as to where I got that figure from.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Imagine if that migration never happened we prolly wouldn't have bidaar :ileycry:

IMG_0131.PNG

waraabe

Your superior
Listen hoes, just say Somali which is enough not madow or Arab or cadaan.

Also why do reer khatumo think they are Arab? They look like to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts