A war erupted between 2 countries that guves a glimpse into Somalia vs SL conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
MTIwNjA4NjM0MDU2OTAyMTU2.jpg

Ak2jx79.png
Is that what I've reduced you to? :ftw9nwa: Pitiful.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
There will be no war. Eventually when it goes into international courts the only thing that will matter is the previous colonial borders, not no rag tag one village militia in a city half of which is in ethiopia. (buhoodle)

Villa somalia needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Their biggest problem right now are so called federal states who wave their own flag and refuse to pay taxes to the actual government in xamar, but come booty clapping with the blue flag singing somaaliyey tooso when they want a hand out. They completely undermine the legitimacy of the SFG, and just stick around because they can't stand on their own two.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There will be no war. Eventually when it goes into international courts the only thing that will matter is the previous colonial borders, not no rag tag one village militia in a city half of which is in ethiopia. (buhoodle)

Villa somalia needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Their biggest problem right now are so called federal states who wave their own flag and refuse to pay taxes to the actual government in xamar, but come booty clapping with the blue flag singing somaaliyey tooso when they want a hand out. They completely undermine the legitimacy of the SFG, and just stick around because they can't stand on their own two.
Likewise you could ague that snm is a tribal militia who are holding the people of borama & las canood hostage.

The Federal Gov of Somalia needs another 15 Years before it has the Capability to do anything To Sl,25 yeas of peace and instability is needed.

You mean the money the European colonialist pillaged & plundered from the rest of the world including Somalia? The least the can do is pay a few penny's after they've taken billions, war I was referring to Somalis not ajnabis.

Sxb you talking shit as usual war no one owes you jack shit kulaha the least he can do is pay a few pennies typical beggar mentality, btw what money or resources did Somalia ever have for the europeans to plunder ? Lay of the bonk kid, and I know exactly what you refering to reaching for the typical gaal atahey shtick and I said why don't Somalia or Somalis ever say no to gaal money from the imf ? and be like we don't want your money gaal atahey, second don't you live in a gaal country why don't you pack up your bags and leave England since it's a gaal country ? Answer is you can't live with out the amenities the gaal gives you, how does it feel to truly live out your name I hate gaals but they put a roof over my head give you security education and work ciil badana with out the gaal xaarkad baad cuneeysa :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The Federal Gov of Somalia needs another 15 Years before it has the Capability to do anything To Sl,25 yeas of peace and instability is needed.
What stability you hutu's have been eating each other for the past 25 years smh peace iyo stability kulaha more like the law of the jungle.

cogni
It is the Job of the Daarood to liberate their fellow daarood ,i would rather focus on my own tuulo.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb you talking shit as usual war no one owes you jack shit kulaha the least he can do is pay a few pennies typical beggar mentality, btw what money or resources did Somalia ever have for the europeans to plunder ? Lay of the bonk kid, and I know exactly what you refering to reaching for the typical gaal atahey shtick and I said why don't Somalia or Somalis ever say no to gaal money from the imf ? and be like we don't want your money gaal atahey, second don't you live in a gaal country why don't you pack up your bags and leave England since it's a gaal country ? Answer is you can't live with out the amenities the gaal gives you, how does it feel to truly live out your name I hate gaals but they put a roof over my head give you security education and work ciil badana with out the gaal xaarkad baad cuneeysa :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::russ:
Allah who created everything I thank no one else, besides are you denying the fact that European colonialist robbed the wealth of many nations around the world? So going by your logic if a robber robes something then he or she mustn't give it back? The least they can do is give aid considering they make the guns that Somalis kill each other with, in fact the europeancolonialist created the problem by divide & conquer strategy, you fail to empathise with Somalis cause they're majority Muslim on the other hand look how you are elevating & venerating your gaal brethren, it doesn't take a genius to work out where your loyalty lies.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
cogni
It is the Job of the Daarood to liberate their fellow daarood ,i would rather focus on my own tuulo.
Xamar that's getting blown up by qaldans yeah you should focus on that considering you've been asleep for the past 25 years.

Hubble

VIP
I never said they 'only' respected it. It goes without saying that south sudan is not based on a colonial border. But the reason why the majority of independence movements around africa do not go anywhere is because of the 'territorial integrity' argument which is usual based on colonial borders. Somalilands argument is that it had independence, it's recognised (colonial) borders and willing joined a union with another country, which in no longer wants to be part of. It's an entirely different claim and the colonial borders and former independence along those borders are a very important part of the argument.

I haven't made an argument for them to be pro-somaliland because that's not really what we were discussing, I also am open to them going with Somalia, if that's what they so choose - but Somalia has to negotiate with SL towards independence for this to happen. I think it is naive to think SL would drop their most important argument for independence without even first having assurances from Somalia (which is what changing the border claims now would do). It would be a genuinely retarded move. If SL gov does that, I could only reasonably assume they are shooting themselves in the foot deliberately, for whatever reason.

Yes SL was independent for few days and was colonised by a different entity, but Khaatumo has also been a part of Somalia (very important especially because MPs from that region have always been represented in Somalia and the head of Khaatumo was a former PM in Somalia) and for as long as they want to remain a part of Somalia there'll be an issue. South Sudan gained independence but now has a civil war. No one wants to see that happen in SL.

in next 10 years,i will contesting for Mogadishu Mayorship and will be requiring qaldaans to have special ID cards and those qaldaans that have unneccessary stay in Mogadishu Should Leave infact Anti-Gov clans should Not be allowed into Banadir at all.
if you are anti-HSM ,dont expect to make money In Mogadishu and oppose those in Power in Mogadishu.

Yes SL was independent for few days and was colonised by a different entity, but Khaatumo has also been a part of Somalia (very important especially because MPs from that region have always been represented in Somalia and the head of Khaatumo was a former PM in Somalia) and for as long as they want to remain a part of Somalia there'll be an issue. South Sudan gained independence but now has a civil war. No one wants to see that happen in SL.

Khatumo didn't exist until very recently and was not a consideration when SL got independence, or when joining with somalia, or when re declaring independence. There's no reason for them to be treated special in this regard. The areas claimed by khatumo are inside the colonial borders of sl at point of independence, that's the material point.

Your point about civil war possibly occuring in sl (i assume between the minority who dont want independence and sl army) is why negotiations are so important beforehand, thats why I think Somalia's 'biding our time' position they have taken is so dangerous. The SFG could, if they wanted to, start serious negotiating where compromises and agreements can be found. Right now, SLs hands are tied.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe

Do you know the break down of dhulbahante sub clans and who supports who? Also do you know where exactly they inhabit & what they claim? Did you know the same man you are talking about who became PM of the transitional government was part of the SL independence conference in burco 1991 and signed the document agreeing for SL independence? He's nothing but a cheat, who stole from Afweyne regime when it was going south and banked off it when it was good. If there's a UN referendum it will be across All somaliland and I know if it comes down to that the same khatumo group will vote 100% SL just because they are who they are and have always been about whoever pays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending