A war erupted between 2 countries that guves a glimpse into Somalia vs SL conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Let me introduce you to the sultan of beesha Samaroon, in his own world let him tell he since he is speaking on behalf of Samaroon.
Samarone never risen up or fired a single bullet at Somaliland forces.In fact atleast a third of our army is Samarone and we always have a VP or president that is Samarone.

If you expecting Samarone to back stab Isaaq for dhulos then it wont work.In Somaliland we are one! two clans whose destiny/fate is joined together.With Somaliland Boorama is booming while dhulos been fighting and not developing shit.daroods are indeed the cancer of all somalis no matter which region you come from,always trying to cause violence and chaos.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
my grandma is reer borama and her whole family and everyone in the city claim somaliland i been to the city myself.

Stop talking on a issue that you clearly know nothing about,
Hes an Mj,he doesnt know our clan Jibril Abokor and Samarone heavily inter marry with each other

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You mean Isaac war illahay ba kugu dharshee why are dhadkan oo dhan naturally mirqan, war hooy I never met a warsengali, Samaroon, Dhulbhante claim somaliland. Why don't you tell it how it is, Isaac vs the rest of Somalis, it doesn't take a genius to work out that it would be a walk in the park ee cagahaa dhulka dhiiga & continue eating your khat in peace while convincing yourselves that somaliland (Isaac) are a sovereign independent nation for another 25 years.

Horta, you do realize that the whole shit-hole we call Somalia is a small population with sparsely populated landmass.. On top of that the Issaq and Dir ( lineage) combined make up 40% of the population...waar the south even cant even contain 12k ragtag teens and you talking abt a unified front :chrisfreshhah::dead1: besides! surely their will be a disgruntled tribe we can do business with as a proxy

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Horta, you do realize that the whole shit-hole we call Somalia is a small population with sparsely populated landmass.. On top of that the Issaq and Dir ( lineage) combined make up 40% of the population...waar the south even cant even contain 12k ragtag teens and you talking abt a unified front :chrisfreshhah::dead1: besides! surely their will be a disgruntled tribe we can do business with as a proxy

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somalia hada maaqasho maxay u kala baxaan Dir iyo Darood, there are hawiye like @Game @Mckenzie @AceofSom who are willing to watch as their people get blown up into smithereens by those high off khat ictiraaf mujahideen from habar qabil's funded by dhiig shiil from burco, Berbera iyo hargaisa, the disgruntled tribe you speak of is hawiye cause to them Darood is their ultimate enemy, so their enemy's enemy is their friend. Laakinse somaliida maxeey ku maahmaahan labadii haqdaro ku heshiiyo haqa bey isku dhagalaan.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Somalia hada maaqasho maxay u kale baxaan Dir iyo Darood, there are hawiye like @Game @Mckenzie @AceofSom who are willing to watch as there people get blown up into smithereens by khat addicted ictiraaf mujahideen from habar qabil's funded by dhiig shiil from burco, Berbera iyo hargaisa, the disgruntled tribe you speak of is hawiye cause to them Darood is their ultimate enemy, so their enemy's enemy is their friend. Laakinse somaliida maxeey ku maahmaahan labadii haqdaro ku heshiiyo haqa bey isku dhagalaan.

LOOOOL... abbe siyad taught you well huh. I am suprised when did jebertis from yemen become Somalis?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somalia hada maaqasho maxay u kala baxaan Dir iyo Darood, there are hawiye like @Game @Mckenzie @AceofSom who are willing to watch as their people get blown up into smithereens by those high off khat ictiraaf mujahideen from habar qabil's funded by dhiig shiil from burco, Berbera iyo hargaisa, the disgruntled tribe you speak of is hawiye cause to them Darood is their ultimate enemy, so their enemy's enemy is their friend. Laakinse somaliida maxeey ku maahmaahan labadii haqdaro ku heshiiyo haqa bey isku dhagalaan.

If you don't shut the hell up soon I'll stick a Bullet right between your ugly Madowteen eyes and send your qaxooti ass family back to Utanga

Don't ever mention me in your silly laangaab quarrels ayeeydaa was

Status
Not open for further replies.