A war erupted between 2 countries that guves a glimpse into Somalia vs SL conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It will eventually come to this between Somaliland and Somalia
But unlike last time, Somaliland is well prepared, bring it on Reer Somalia
:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

the difference is the people in that region are 100% armenian while in Sl,only isaaq support sl and even within the isaaq,there are more pro-union subclans than the somalidiid.plus,somalia doesnt care much about Iidoria,you must be stupid to think MOGADISHU Will attack Sl,

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
the difference is the people in that region are 100% armenian while in Sl,only isaaq support sl and even within the isaaq,there are more pro-union subclans than the somalidiid.plus,somalia doesnt care much about Iidoria,you must be stupid to think MOGADISHU Will attack Sl,

Somaliland is multiple clans, Isaaq being the major one
Lies, according to 2001 referendum, 97% of Somalilanders voted for independence,
trust me that number will never increase not the other way around.
If Somalia doesn't care about us, why they on their knees begging to be dicked?
Somalia is jealous girlfriend, that doesn't want to see you move on
:lolbron:

Unfortunately, it is inevitable.

Somalia can try run up on Somaliland with their army.Oh wait they don't have one :ahhhh::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Let's be honest, they'll get help. And they are building their army now.

The idea that Somalia can force Somaliland into union through violent means is completely ridiculous though. Even if Somaliland army is defeated by Somalia, a big if, there would never be peace because Mogadishu already has no legitimacy in most of SL, and after a war they would have even less. So it will probably end up with what it could have begun with, an internationally brokered referendum observed by the UN. The only difference would be thousands of needless death first. Honestly, I really think Somalia has completely lost Somaliland. The only thing they should be negotiating is possible border changes and things of that nature. Somalia is beating a dead horse.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My prediction of Somalia vs Somaliland relations:

Close to a decade more of useless face 2 face meet ups. No resoluts will come from it.

2026 ; Somalia by now is even worse situation with a weakened ruler in Mogadishu that rules only Banadir. Puntland has declared independence 3 years ago after it found out that the federal government has reduced the split of the donation. Jubuland follows suit. Then it is followed by an emergence of an armed rebel
Group from the Somali Madow who also want to declare independence.

The world turns its back on Somalia for good.

Somaliland stays unrecognized but finds a venue to manipulate the lack of independence by using Djibouti as proxy to run it financial institutions and economy.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Unfortunately, it is inevitable.

Let's be honest, they'll get help. And they are building their army now.

The idea that Somalia can force Somaliland into union through violent means is completely ridiculous though. Even if Somaliland army is defeated by Somalia, a big if, there would never be peace because Mogadishu already has no legitimacy in most of SL, and after a war they would have even less. So it will probably end up with what it could have begun with, an internationally brokered referendum observed by the UN. The only difference would be thousands of needless death first. Honestly, I really think Somalia has completely lost Somaliland. The only thing they should be negotiating is possible border changes and things of that nature. Somalia is beating a dead horse.

Nonsense, SL is seen by the international as a part and parcel of Somalia. Once theirs a proper government all it needs is to ramp up the pressure. The reality is SL has no legimacy in the international community

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Nonsense, SL is seen by the international as a part and parcel of Somalia. Once theirs a proper government all it needs is to ramp up the pressure. The reality is SL has no legimacy in the international community
Nigga you can't fight us.Wallahi i would fight and destroy so many of you Hawiye invaders by the thousands.Watch me lead Jibril Abokors by the thousands.You will not pass Lascanood.

The land will turn red in Hawiye and MJ blood inshallah.Invaders aren't welcome

Everybody knows it is officially considered part of Somalia. Nowhere did I say that is not the case. SL gov might not be recognised, but to say it has no legitmacy in the international community is very wishful thinking on your part.

Idoors are really delusional people. Hate it or love it, they are still part of Somalia.

Somalia also makes important decisions for them, in regards of diplomacy, trade and other stuff.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
What's more delusional, A governmental body who has full control of over 85% of its land, sea and air but is not internationally recognized. Or a government kusheeg that struggles to control a few streets in her capital while selling it's air, sea, land and civilians to the lowest bidder:yacadiim:

cambuulo is one helluva drug siilaanyolaugh

Last edited:
Idoors are really delusional people. Hate it or love it, they are still part of Somalia.

Somalia also makes important decisions for them, in regards of diplomacy, trade and other stuff.

Yes. Somaliland is seeking recognition as an independnt country. Nobody is under the illusion that somailand is completely independent. Likewise, as Somaliland is still considered to be a part of Somalia, the recognised gov in mogadishu effectively makes decision on the world stage for both territories. Though, they control nothing in Sl. Surely all of that goes without saying.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
If there was an internationally observed and peaceful district based referendum, Somaliland could have had part or whole of it independent by now. The so called disputed region needs a referendum free from SL troops, SL shouldn't even count the vote for obvious reasons. I don't have a problem with some regions leaving but we all know that the colonial border strategy isn't fair on everyone.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I honestly think it's gonna be hard for Somaliland to be recognized. Mainly because we're one ethnic group. Countries that have been able to recognized are usually countries with a different ethnic group than the one they ones belonged too. Plus if Somaliland would be recognized that could cause other regions in Africa to try the same and end up in a bloodbath. No one wants that.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I honestly think it's gonna be hard for Somaliland to be recognized. Mainly because we're one ethnic group. Countries that have been able to recognized are usually countries with a different ethnic group than the one they ones belonged too. Plus if Somaliland would be recognized that could cause other regions in Africa to try the same and end up in a bloodbath. No one wants that.
If you even been to somaliland you will realize no one fucks with somalia anymore will never be unified i can guarantee you that.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Y'all want to govern Somaliland,you will have to come and get it from our dead hands.Somalia and Somaliland have to go to war.Somaliland should do it before this govt gets their shit together and cause a devastating blow to Konfuria and prop up a Somaliland friendly regime.Thats the only way forward

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
If you even been to somaliland you will realize no one fucks with somalia anymore will never be unified i can guarantee you that.

I honestly couldn't give a shit about Somaliland it's a desert area, you guys can have it. I'm just pointing out what the international community will look at. There are many factors leading up to countries being recognized. Maybe it'll happen maybe it wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending