A war erupted between 2 countries that guves a glimpse into Somalia vs SL conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I honestly couldn't give a shit about Somaliland it's a desert area, you guys can have it. I'm just pointing out what the international community will look at. There are many factors leading up to countries being recognized. Maybe it'll happen maybe it wont.
Well your people sure do why wont they let somaliland go then :what1:

Hubble

VIP
I honestly couldn't give a shit about Somaliland it's a desert area, you guys can have it. I'm just pointing out what the international community will look at. There are many factors leading up to countries being recognized. Maybe it'll happen maybe it wont.

Somalia is very much alive in some regions. SNM regions want to split, Awdal have protested against independence and SSC and Maakhir regions have also protested. There are of course secessionist in those regions too and that's why I think a referendum is a must.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Somalia is very much alive in some regions. SNM regions want to split, Awdal have protested against independence and SSC and Maakhir regions have also protested. There are of course secessionist in those regions too and that's why I think a referendum is a must.
SSC not existent bit khaatumo is in buhoodle and is surrounded.Maakhir also non existent Warsengali leaders have submitted to Somaliland authorities.Samarone are huge Somaliland supporters and were one of our greatest presidents.Please keep upto date of you want to be taken seriously by landers.Please and thank you!

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Self-determination is a word coined by the U.N.
Meaning that a group of people or nation have their rights to acclaim state-hood thus determining their own destiny.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
That's two words. Also don't Khaatumo people have the right not to bow to the colonial borders they fought hard against in the first place?
People Lascanood have spoken and have chosen Somaliland over War torn Xamar.Smh someone get these doro propagandists

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Yes. I suspect a lot of cities that aren't Hargeisa will actually vote for Somalia. Truth is that if we're one country we would be a lot stronger. If they want to break away then let them. It would honestly just be a pro for us, if we were to get our economy up and start producing a strong agriculture and exporting we would have one less region to distribute money to.

Hubble

VIP
Self-determination is a word coined by the two U.N.
Meaning that a group of people or nation have their rights to acclaim state-hood thus determining their own destiny.

It's a term, not a word. Secondly this would also apply to Khaatumo State of Somalia.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
See this is the problem. People wanna break away from something as stupid as qabil? If you're gonna create a country based on qabil then why not name your country after your qabil?

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
War is sometimes the best means to peace. If qi shi huang did not fight the seven kingdoms of Ancient China to merger them, would China have been the great nation it was? if the Union allowed the Confederacy to secede would America be the great power it is today? Sometimes you must sacrifice something in order to achieve something. Break-up of Somalia is non-negotiable, but everyone must be have their fairshare be and treated equally
Co-signed

Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending