• Shit somali songs

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I'll list a couple artists from my playlists.

Rap; 2000s era, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Lil Jon, E40, Luda, Lil Wayne, T.I., Old 50, Game, Fetty, Migos.:4uzpnkt:

R&B; 2000s era, Usher, Mariah, T-Pain, Jagged Edge, Trey Songz.

Rock; Breaking Benjamin, The Killers, Coheed and Cambria,
All that Remains, Disturbed, A Day to Remember.

Vocal Trance; Emma Hewitt.:it0tdo8:

Pop;
90s Nsync, 90s Backstreet boys, 90s Britney Speaks, 90s Christina, Ellie Goulding, Micheal Jackson.

Somali music, Mohammed Saleeban Tubeec.

Wh
Your lurking on my thread tho. Dumb why don't you just leave me alone silly .
You really just said 'silly' lmfao this ain't preschool hoe . If you want smoke I'll give it to you . You're saying im lurking on the thread which you do to mine on the daily ..dont make me pull out the reciepts thrist trapyahay

Rap; 2000s era, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, Lil Jon, E40, Luda, Lil Wayne, T.I., Old 50, Game, Fetty, Migos.:4uzpnkt:

Pop;
90s Nsync, 90s Backstreet boys, 90s Britney Speaks, 90s Christina, Ellie Goulding, Micheal Jackson.

This seems good except for ellie goulding tf:nahgirl:

Wh

You really just said 'silly' lmfao this ain't preschool hoe . If you want smoke I'll give it to you . You're saying im lurking on the thread which you do to mine on the daily ..dont make me pull out the reciepts thrist trapyahay
"If you want the smoke I will give it to you" this is somalispot stop acting ghetto and hood and calm down

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Pop;

2000s rap music was amazing.

Good soulja boy, Lil Wayne, TI,Eminem, birdman and etc.

This era had actually amazing radio music. Now we have to worry about niggas like 69 hopping on the radio

"If you want the smoke I will give it to you" this is somalispot stop acting ghetto and hood and calm down
But am I acting tho ???? You don't know where I live and come from . You probably think I'm weak because im Canadian or some shit to impress the Faraxs on here you claim they lust over you

But am I acting tho ???? You don't know where I live and come from . You probably think I'm weak because im Canadian or some shit to impress the Faraxs on here you claim they lust over you
I don't care what you are b. Stop thinking somalispot is real life tryna intimidate me through a screen :yloezpe: you sound retarded.

In all honestly just leave me alone your some annoying waste ting:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::dzmxmmb:

I don't care what you are b. Stop thinking somalispot is real life tryna intimidate me through a screen :yloezpe: you sound retarded.

In all honestly just leave me alone your some annoying waste ting:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::dzmxmmb:
You're the only waste here . I'm not trynna intimidate you but if you feel that way , its up to you . Im telling you as it is ok? You're nothing but a catfish and burner account on here so sit your sket ass somewhere and calm yourself . Ain't no lurking here you just a sorry ass hoe acting like the victim 'lEaVe Me AlOnE' I can see the hurt behind the meaningless emojis .

Oh and by the the way I'm half Brazilian #SouthAmerican gang. But my parents met in downtown garowe and I cant speak Porteguese OR Somali because my parents didn't bother to teach me . Sounds nice right?

You're the only waste here . I'm not trynna intimidate you but if you feel that way , its up to you . Im telling you as it is ok? You're nothing but a catfish and burner account on here so sit your sket ass somewhere and calm yourself . Ain't no lurking here you just a sorry ass hoe acting like the victim 'lEaVe Me AlOnE' I can see the hurt behind the meaningless emojis .

Oh and by the the way I'm half Brazilian #SouthAmerican gang. But my parents met in downtown garowe and I cant speak Porteguese OR Somali because my parents didn't bother to teach me . Sounds nice right?
You take somalispot serious you need help

mrlog

VIP
My nigga you’re in Kenya and this chick is in the U.K. no need to beef unless your going to fly to the U.K. to fight her.

@yaskaaa same goes for you. If your not flying to Kenya no need to beef with this chick

Abti if u wuz a betting man who’d u put ur money on?
I’d actually pay to watch them riff riff each other

Nah u do. Coming into my thread to start another pointless beef. I really never had an issue with you but ever since I rated your post qashin you started moving mad. Have a nice day don't quote me again.
Sxb why's she starting beef for no reason she came in my thread giving me verbal abuse I tryed to allow her but it's looking like she needs a beating

BankaTuyo

حيران
What music do you guys listen to? I am mainly someone who is into rap. I know a lot of you here hate hip hop. So I just wanna know what songs u listen to when you just wanna relax or listen to while your working or some shit.

List any artists and there songs that you like. I will judge if they are good or not.:sass2:

You didn't make an option for cross-genre people like me, i have no preference for a specific genre. i listen to GOOD music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending