• Shit somali songs

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BankaTuyo

حيران
I'm shameless. I listen to everything. Jimi Hendrix, Lil Uzi, Ac/dc, Future hendrix, adele, lil wayne, tay k, Casabian, 6ix9ine, biggie, Blake shelton, arctic monkeys, metallica etc. All in the same playlist

Same here; except i have a dozen different languages in the playlist as well. music is about the vibes the specific song gives you, one moment i'll be listening to Evanescence , the next Eminem, next Lady Antebellum next Nancy Ajram and then Beledweyn/Hasan Adam Samatar all within 20 minutes.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I only listen to UK Grime now, a lot of youngsters are making big hits, give me Aj Tracey, Not3s, Abracadabra, Krept & Konan etc anyday. Even B Young is growing on me. Anyone listen to French Rap? JXSE is pretty good i heard

RnB and HipHop were better in the 90s and early 00s. Garage too. If you know about Dj Luck & Mc Neat, Artful Dodger and Craig David :denzelnigga:

I only listen to UK Grime now, a lot of youngsters are making big hits, give me Aj Tracey, Not3s, Abracadabra, Krept & Konan etc anyday. Even B Young is growing on me. Anyone listen to French Rap? JXSE is pretty good i heard

RnB and HipHop were better in the 90s and early 00s. Garage too. If you know about Dj Luck & Mc Neat, Artful Dodger and Craig David :denzelnigga:
French rap is hard.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't listen to Hip Hop anymore since it died a decade ago. Nowadays I listen to electronic (house music and dubstep), soca and some African music.

Status
Not open for further replies.