• Shit somali songs

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I’m waiting for Travis Scott to go on tour again.

I missed his last concert in Houston cause my dumbass wanted to go on a. Field trip to NASA with some other classmates. But them niggas canceled last minute and I missed the concert for nothing.

Bro his album astroworld is dropping real soon and I’m excited. I loved his previous albums and his last mixtape

I missed his last concert in Houston cause my dumbass wanted to go on a. Field trip to NASA with some other classmates. But them niggas canceled last minute and I missed the concert for nothing.

Bro his album astroworld is dropping real soon and I’m excited. I loved his previous albums and his last mixtape
Travis is a cool rapper. I never used to bump him but he is so good. I fear Kylie Jenner is gonna ruin him tho. These kardashians ruin everyman they date

With the amount of hype around it , its bound to dissapoint

Why are y’all still beefing. Didn’t y’all end this shit yesterday
Na fam
Isn't it ironic yesterday he/she said its just a forum don't get mad I qashined your post ....now I did the same thing and she/he getting mad telling me to 'stop lurking'. This hoe needs to calm her insecure self.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
What music do you guys listen to? I am mainly someone who is into rap. I know a lot of you here hate hip hop. So I just wanna know what songs u listen to when you just wanna relax or listen to while your working or some shit.

List any artists and there songs that you like. I will judge if they are good or not.:sass2:
90s RnB
00s RnB
New school RnB
:banderas:

:ahh:

:wow:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Na fam
Isn't it ironic yesterday he/she said its just a forum don't get mad I qashined your post ....now I did the same thing and she/he getting mad telling me to 'stop lurking'. This hoe needs to calm her insecure self.
My nigga you’re in Kenya and this chick is in the U.K. no need to beef unless your going to fly to the U.K. to fight her.

@yaskaaa same goes for you. If your not flying to Kenya no need to beef with this chick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts