Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I listne to mostly rap some pop and rnb

I listen to Tyler the creator, logic, Kendrick lamaar, jcole, frank ocean(usually channel orange songs), migos, asap rocky, Vince staples, Kanye West,brockhampton, Travis Scott, big Sean,some famous dex music, and crap load of other rappers who singles I have on my phone like Denzel curry and rich Brian.

I’ll post the vids of some of the songs i like

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I went clubbing for the first time when I was 19.

This two songs made every hood nigga in the building unite and just hop on the dance floor and start a mosh pit. Man that shit was so lit fam.

After that night I went home and just downloaded all of chances the rappers music and listened to it.bro when 2 chains part came on in no problems every one was reciting his lyrics. That shit was lit

That chief keef song Is to lit. I barely listen to trap music but if it’s chief keef imma turn up. When faneto came on I just saw dudes running on to the dance floor when they heard the song like a pack of hyenas. It was amazing man

I went clubbing for the first time when I was 19.

This two songs made every hood nigga in the building unite and just hop on the dance floor and start a mosh pit. Man that shit was so lit fam.

After that night I went home and just downloaded all of chances the rappers music and listened to it.bro when 2 chains part came on in no problems every one was reciting his lyrics. That shit was lit

That chief keef song Is to lit. I barely listen to trap music but if it’s chief keef imma turn up. When faneto came on I just saw dudes running on to the dance floor when they heard the song like a pack of hyenas. It was amazing man
I love faneto wallahi. Easily one of chief keefs best songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts