Your ideal place to retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Exactly my point. Israel vs Iran will quickly escalate into a World War due to alliances and China will quickly take over all of East Asia while the West is fighting on the western front, :lol:.

You're on the money on the Western Front. But, I'll have to disagree with you regarding East Asia. Saxiib, do not let the massive manpower of China, fool you into thinking they are the end all be all superpower. I would bet on my life, that Japan, could successfully defeat China from a defensive position.

Don't also let China's antics of developing Africa and Asian countries, fool you. China is still behind Japan in terms of technology.

Also, wallahi, the average Han outside of Beijing and Shanghai, is incredibly backward. Just look how they are as tourists, visiting North America and Europe....heck, even their fellow Asians such as Thais and Vietnamese, are shocked at how backward and dumb they are, when they come over for holiday.

You're on the money on the Western Front. But, I'll have to disagree with you regarding East Asia. Saxiib, do not let the massive manpower of China, fool you into thinking they are the end all be all superpower. I would bet on my life, that Japan, could successfully defeat China from a defensive position.

Don't also let China's antics of developing Africa and Asian countries, fool you. China is still behind Japan in terms of technology.

Also, wallahi, the average Han outside of Beijing and Shanghai, is incredibly backward. Just look how they are as tourists, visiting North America and Europe....heck, even their fellow Asians such as Thais and Vietnamese, are shocked at how backward and dumb they are, when they come over for holiday.

Israel will be the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of WWIII.
WW3 could also be sparked by an invasion of Taiwan to reunify it with Mainland China.

Imagine the state of Djibouti in WW3 lol. It will be in complete turmoil, Chinese & Western+Japanese forces will be fighting in close quarters, since the country is filled with foreign bases.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
More like..

5177fb4fecad04962c000008-750-563.jpg
Soon. The robots we build will become more advanced than us. We will witness the first robot insurrection in japan.

Malindi, Kenya
Mombasa, Kenya
Boga Moyo, Tanzania
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Namanga, Tanzania side
Tanga, Tanzania

These are gem places if you seek retirement.

Been to these places, except Boga Moyo, twice in the last 4 years and they have a beautiful laid back life. Not far from Somalia as well.

Malindi, Kenya
Mombasa, Kenya
Boga Moyo, Tanzania
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Namanga, Tanzania side
Tanga, Tanzania

These are gem places if you seek retirement.

Been to these places, except Boga Moyo, twice in the last 4 years and they have a beautiful laid back life. Not far from Somalia as well.

When you retire, you’re in advanced age and want to live somewhere with easy access to modern health facilities where they can detect problems with ill health and treatment is readily available. One major reason why people at that age avoid living in the Third world unless someone saying, ‘he was lucky, he died in his sleep/praying’. He died of what? Could it have been detected and treated? How about Alshabaab? They made many incursions into Malinda and other neighbouring islands close to Somalia. I’ve been told that many of their supporters come from these islands.

When you retire, you’re in advanced age and want to live somewhere with easy access to modern health facilities where they can detect problems with ill health and treatment is readily available. One major reason why people at that age avoid living in the Third world unless someone saying, ‘he was lucky, he died in his sleep/praying’. He died of what? Could it have been detected and treated? How about Alshabaab? They made many incursions into Malinda and other neighbouring islands close to Somalia. I’ve been told that many of their supporters come from these islands.

Regarding access to health facilities, Dar and Mombasa are major cities with good private hospitals should you need top notch care. Plus if you happen to have a Western passport you are a ticket away from your licak clinic. These are for serious health issues. Other than that, all these places have good clinics and hospitals where they can deal with other less serious health issues.

On Al Shabaab, they did get close to Malindi, but that was a few years back. It is no more dangerous in terms of terrorist threat than say London or New York.

Don't be fooled bro to think these places are backwards with the third world label attached to them. The people are down to earth, the food is organic and plenty and life is much cheaper compared to Europe and America.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
@Apollo @SOMALI GENERAL @Yahya @P@$T0

I'm 27, so I hope what ever that's about to happen, happens as soon as. I wouldn't want sh*t to kick off, when I'm a wrinkly old man with a walking stick or in a wheelchair, at the mercy of boys in their late teens and 20s.

Apollo

VIP

I'm 27, so I hope what ever that's about to happen, happens as soon as. I wouldn't want sh*t to kick off, when I'm a wrinkly old man with a walking stick or in a wheelchair, at the mercy of boys in their late teens and 20s.

I don't think it will happen in the youth or middle age of millennials. Most likely by their old age. So make contingency plans in case shit hits the fan.

Southern Hemisphere (Argentina, New Zealand) is most likely to be the safest places to flee to in case of it. :lol:

@Timo Madow and proud

Djibouti is the worst place to retire due to risk of global conflicts. :dead: (See Somali General's post).

Man yous a lucky ass nigga. Say ma'shallah that you don't qualify for draft. I'm still 19 if shit pops before I'm 25 I'm fucked.
:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Apollo

VIP
I will put some of my retirement money into silver and gold and stash it somewhere secret. So I can flee to Argentina when shit hits the fan while y'all will end up with blocked/frozen bank accounts. :siilaanyolaugh:

I will put some of my retirement money into silver and gold and stash it somewhere secret. So I can flee to Argentina when shit hits the fan while y'all will end up with block bank accounts. :siilaanyolaugh:

Last time some one said that it didn't go as planned for them....
:gaasdrink:

halwa

✨🌙
Dubai for me. I can’t be living in Europe no more :deadrose:

I would go to Australia but I hate animals. They have loose crocodiles roaming about the streets and snakes living under your bed. What kinda life is that?

maybe Arizona or Florida. Costa Rica isn't bad either. Somalia will always be too poor and too Islamic for my taste. went once, it was ok, but not worth a second visit imo

Status
Not open for further replies.