Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never had trouble with them, I’ve fought pakis and Arabs but always cool around Ethiopians.

They haven’t got dysfunctional families like Somalis and welfare depends so who’s laughing and who is crying...?

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
To think I was liked these two. This is confirmed it for me all Ethiopians are the devil and trash. I'm done being open minded and giving each person a chance. A nasty Aid looking talked bad about somalis. No wonder she's with that fat filipino and even her friend called her stupid. Even us somalis with our low iq can see past her b.s

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
To think I was liked these two. This is confirmed it for me all Ethiopians are the devil and trash. I'm done being open minded and giving each person a chance. A nasty Aid looking talked bad about somalis. No wonder she's with that fat filipino and even her friend called her stupid. Even us somalis with our low iq can see past her b.s
if you live in Canada or DMV you will know how they are they always talk shit about somali girls i cant count how many times they say somali girls are very ugly theres ongoing battle its sad

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Anyone giving her a pass is an honoury and needs to get a garaa. (Look at my profile picture)

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
if you live in Canada or DMV you will know how they are they always talk shit about somali girls i cant count how many times they say somali girls are very ugly theres ongoing battle its sad
They need to remember their county is called the prostitute of Africa for a reason. trash and low class is in their blood. Look at the poor countries around in Africa yet they're number 1 pure qashin I'm from the UK there's not alot here i only know one family who are Eritrean muslims and they were nice alx the religion cured them from their sick culture. It's the reason why these two always be wearing tight tops or low cut. I guess you can take the girl out of Ethiopia but not the Ethiopia out of the girl.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
They need to remember their county is called the prostitute of Africa for a reason. trash and low class is in their blood. Look at the poor countries around in Africa yet they're number 1 pure qashin I'm from the UK there's not alot here i only know one family who are Eritrean muslims and they were nice alx the religion cured them from their sick culture. It's the reason why these two always be wearing tight tops or low cut. I guess you can take the girl out of Ethiopia but not the Ethiopia out of the girl.
oh not many habeshas in England? lucky theres like 450,000 plus habesha people in north America so theyre everywhere theyre horrible people the non muslim ones they always have somalis in their mouth there was even an islamaphobe attack on ilhan omar by a habesha bastard in dc last year they truly think they run the dmv

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
oh not many habeshas in England? lucky theres like 450,000 plus habesha people in north America so theyre everywhere theyre horrible people the non muslim ones they always have somalis in their mouth there was even an islamaphobe attack on ilhan omar by a habesha bastard in dc last year they truly think they run the dmv
Wallahi I don't understand they keep going on tahrib but still are the fastest growing countries in Africa. Someone needs to kill them off they're populating like rats or Indians

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wallahi I don't understand they keep going on tahrib but still are the fastest growing countries in Africa. Someone needs to kill them off they're populating like rats or Indians
theyre like the indians in america but much worse theyre even stingy here ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts