Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
If that were the case then you wouldn’t be digging up 7 year old tweets on some habesha tings, clearly something is making you feel insecure.
i only digged up because there was rmours she again insulted somali girls recently but she deleted those tweets so i had to dig more..

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Lol you assume I watch Ethiopian YouTubers :hahaidiot::russ:

Seriously tho we can't get angry everytime some random person says we're ugly. Makes it seem like we're yearning for their approval. That's a waste of energy. :manny:

Before you call others ugly, post a picture of yourself if not then stfu. You talk too much about other people’s look when you’re probably an obese xaliimo.
LMAO you called Somali girls ugly just yesterday, so why don't you post a photo of yourself? How does your mindset change in less than 24 hours? You are only upset because you know you look exactly Barkhad Abdi.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol you assume I watch Ethiopian YouTubers :hahaidiot::russ:

Seriously tho we can't get angry everytime some random person says we're ugly. Makes it seem like we're yearning for their approval. That's a waste of energy. :manny:
its not that its the fact that shes using somalis to boost viewers when infact she hates our guts

World

VIP
LMAO you called Somali girls ugly just yesterday, so why don't you post a photo of yourself? How does your mindset change in less than 24 hours? You are only upset because you know you look exactly Barkhad Abdi.
I’ll post a picture of me if you post a picture of yourself. Deal?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
lol i lived in scarborough for some time and used to see somali niggas make a fool out of themselves trynna hit on habesha tings only to cuss you lot to maadow guys i used to see xabashi girl talk shit about somali guys baree times. I have receipts.
Oh you’re talking bout them scarb niggas :susp:nvm

I’ll post a picture of me if you post a picture of yourself. Deal?
You completely ignored me calling out your hypocrisy for a reason lmao. You must be a troll.
Okay post one of you holding a paper that says my username, otherwise it's.
LMgs3xU.gif

KREAM

its not that its the fact that shes using somalis to boost viewers when infact she hates our guts

Well then xalimos need to stop supporting her. That simple. If anything expose her on Twitter. I've noticed a trend with some xalimos following people who don't like them (K-pop). They don't deserve your viewership if they don't respect you :sass2:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Oh you’re talking bout them scarb niggas :susp:nvm
it doesnt matter they ruined somali guys rep truth be told habesha girls in toronto do not rate somali guys they see us somalis as jokes and most of these s go for Madow never heard of one going for a somali guy in my life.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Well then xalimos need to stop supporting her. That simple. If anything expose her on Twitter. I've noticed a trend with some xalimos following people who don't like them (K-pop). They don't deserve your viewership if they don't respect you :sass2:
tell it to those over the top loud xaalimos that petrol anyone that insults them ufff i need to see osh dragged to the pits of hell

SumMo

very lowkey
Why are you kissing my hand, stand up slave!
Poor thing, you really wan’t to be a cadaan boy that bad?

You prob spend all your prayers worshipping the very same doofaar you digest, praying that one day you might become a melanin-deficient neanderthal. But everytime you see yourself in the mirror, all you see is a skinny lugo istikiin anorexic pirate with an iq of 68 staring right back at you.

As a result you are fighting an internal battle with yourself. Henswhy the name ‘norwegian-somali’ (which in and of itself is a paradox).

F8ADC9C1-06CB-41FF-8F03-632A5E7EA1E8.jpeg

CC0CF49C-509B-48C8-A881-409DB0FFC85E.jpeg

Bless you Adeer Tom, may you forever stay degenerate!

Attachments

• 56D0ACB7-0971-4060-879B-7E7710E240F7.png
    56D0ACB7-0971-4060-879B-7E7710E240F7.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Somalis and Ethiopians didnt like each other back then. It’s only recently we’ve become cool especially with Eritreans. These comments were made in high school and I’m sure you said ignorant things at that age too.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Somalis and Ethiopians didnt like each other back then. It’s only recently we’ve become cool especially with Eritreans. These comments were made in high school and I’m sure you said ignorant things at that age too.
erm if you look at the tweets it wasnt one off she constantly dissed us for a year AND she said more recently but deleted those tweets. As much as you want to see unity these people dont give two fucks about us they all deep down hate us.

KREAM

tell it to those over the top loud xaalimos that petrol anyone that insults them ufff i need to see osh dragged to the pits of hell

Well good luck man. Again I agree she's trash but I wouldn't take time out of my day to drag her. She seems to be self-loathing as well so she's extremely qashin.

Who cares about these raw meat eating dawacos :pachah1:

erm if you look at the tweets it wasnt one off she constantly dissed us for a year AND she said more recently but deleted those tweets. As much as you want to see unity these people dont give two fucks about us they all deep down hate us.

I don’t give a shit about them lmao I just find it funny how Somalis are notoriously known for being xenophobes and cry when it’s the other way around.

End of the day the opinion of a Habesha means very little to me. Toronto is run by Somalis so that’s why she felt some type of way. Haters gon hate.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
it doesnt matter they ruined somali guys rep truth be told habesha girls in toronto do not rate somali guys they see us somalis as jokes and most of these s go for Madow never heard of one going for a somali guy in my life.
where I stay at there’s not many of them so I can’t really speak that much on it tbh but if that’s how they feel then f*ck em :kanyeshrug: they’re probably salty that they’re not as relevant in the city as us :cool:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
where I stay at there’s not many of them so I can’t really speak that much on it tbh but if that’s how they feel then f*ck em :kanyeshrug: they’re probably salty that they’re not as relevant in the city as us :cool:
what part of toronto you from? theyre everywhere in scar ufffff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending