Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
They still look beautiful especially the one on the right, your acting like the transformation is any where near that halima girls before and after make up

Same thing goes for you! Comparing your own mother and sisters to the women of these shaytaan that killed our people and stole our lands. Read above dofaar yahey! Also, try to collect some self-love on your way up.

:camby:

World

VIP
Same thing goes for you! Comparing your own mother and sisters to the women of these shaytaan that killed our people and stole our lands. Read above dofaar yahey! Also, try to collect some self-love on your way up.

:camby:
You need to separate politics and pussy, the two are not interlinked.

Please, remove the word ‘somali’ from your username, bayaalo Adeer Tom ku aragatay.

Do you know how many somalis have died in the hands of these ethiopians you are praising? Both my grandfathers died fighting these shaytaans you are worshipping. Many brave somali soldiers died with them, and you have the nerve to speak highly of them? Yet you keep commenting trash talk about somalis ?

What a disgrace, uff caleyk. Na naga tag wasakh yahey. Somali ma tihid, norwegian doofaar aa tahay. Put some respect on our name.

If you want to fight forever then go ahead, us civilized will prefer peace

SumMo

very lowkey
You need to separate politics and pussy, the two are not interlinked.
When these pussy are responsible for pushing out children that grow up to kill you and steal your land, YES pussy and politics IS interlinked. Go spread your degeneracy on a ethiopian forum.Doqon yahey calool weyn! May they shove injera up your bum.

SumMo

very lowkey
If you want to fight forever then go ahead, us civilized will prefer peace
BE2E3D54-0FB0-48EF-A537-5F77C63F8A7B.jpeg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How dare a habash hoe talking about us ,Ethiopians are nastiest creatures, they poop inside their rooms at night scared to go outside, They eat raw meat and has 10 top poorest countries in the world for the last two centuries.:mjlol:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
you do know they also degrade somali guys to jamaican/haitian guys in tdot loool
I never heard of this, no one dares to degrade a top mali from the 6 ahlie:fittytousand: also there’s barely any Haitians in toronto lol

Last edited:

World

VIP
Why are you insulting their looks behind a computer screen, post some pictures of yourself and lets see if you are near their beauty. Oh wait, we know the answer to that.

World

VIP
You: also called Somali girls ugly on this site
You seem to have some multiple personality disorder.
Before you call others ugly, post a picture of yourself if not then stfu. You talk too much about other people’s look when you’re probably an obese xaliimo.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I never heard of this, no one dares to degrade a top mali from the 6 ahlie:fittytousand:
lol i lived in scarborough for some time and used to see somali niggas make a fool out of themselves trynna hit on habesha tings only to cuss you lot to maadow guys i used to see xabashi girl talk shit about somali guys baree times. I have receipts.

World

VIP
lol i lived in scarborough for some time and used to see somali niggas make a fool out of themselves trynna hit on habesha tings only to cuss you lot to maadow guys i used to see xabashi girl talk shit about somali guys baree times. I have receipts.
If that were the case then you wouldn’t be digging up 7 year old tweets on some habesha tings, clearly something is making you feel insecure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts