Young Somalis need to stop appropriating Asian culture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Everyone Somali youngin’ (excluding people 26+ of course, y’all are nearly dead dun nobody care about you) is into kpop and anime qashin, smh. Why do you want to be indho yar to badly???? You might as well change your name to Chun Li or Phuc Bich while you’re at it :hova:

Kpop is rubbish. It’s not even it’s own genre; it’s pop in Korean. The sense to listen to it???? Where?? :win:

We have Western white girl pop already, why do you want to listen to ching chong ching chong?????? Fackin lost diaspora.

Lame anime niggas that fap 24/7 are also mad cringey.

Once my degenerate cousin was watching Jap animations. I asked why he had Jap audio and Eng sub when Eng dub is available. The nigga said “because I like the sound of it” :westbrookwtf::ohlord: :trash:

Kpop is not as bad as anime.

In a perfect utopia, listening to kpop as a non Korean speaker would be punished with capital punishment, and watching anime would be punished with 7 years behind bars :nvjpqts:

Last edited:
Yall dont complain about somalis listening to white people sing.

Asians are rising msa their kpop may be qashin but they making hella dollars from lonely xaliimos. :ohhhdamn:

I stay away from beesha kpop tho......theyre insane.

Your cousin is right you cant watch anime if it doeanr have jap audio and eng sub. Dubbed is:vqbuyv0:
Anime is fire. I need to get back on that.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
giphy.gif

:trumpsmirk:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
B
Everyone Somali youngin’ (excluding people 26+ of course, y’all are nearly dead dun nobody care about you) is into kpop and anime qashin, smh. Why do you want to be indho yar to badly???? You might as well change your name to Chun Li or Phuc Bich while you’re at it :hova:

Kpop is rubbish. It’s not even it’s own genre; it’s pop in Korean. The sense to listen to it???? Where?? :win:

We have Western white girl pop already, why do you want to listen to ching chong ching chong?????? Fackin lost diaspora.

Lame anime niggas that fap 24/7 are also mad cringey.

Once my degenerate cousin was watching Jap animations. I asked why he had Jap audio and Eng sub when Eng dub is available. The nigga said “because I like the sound of it” :westbrookwtf::ohlord: :trash:

Kpop is not as bad as anime.

In a perfect utopia, listening to kpop as a non Korean speaker would be punished with capital punishment, and watching anime would be punished with 7 years behind bars :nvjpqts:
Bruh, everyone watches anime. Calm your breasts.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yall dont complain about somalis listening to white people sing.

Asians are rising msa their kpop may be qashin but they making hella dollars from lonely xaliimos. :ohhhdamn:

I stay away from beesha kpop tho......theyre insane.

Your cousin is right you cant watch anime if it doeanr have jap audio and eng sub. Dubbed is:vqbuyv0:
Anime is fire. I need to get back on that.
:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending