Young Somalis need to stop appropriating Asian culture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Guys don't forget @MariaMaria and her Kpop obsession.

I mean everytime I see her. I see this.

a3fAhoo.gif

I DON'T WANNA BE KNOWN FOR THIS :damn:

I stopped liking kpop ages ago, I was only into it for the visuals and the dancing something that's quiet lacking in the western music industry.

I don't even like kdramas

But I have to add not everyone who likes kpop is kpop crazy , some just have it in the Spotify playlist and enjoy something new like listening to Latin music

Last edited:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
I DON'T WANNA BE KNOWN FOR THIS :damn:

I stopped liking kpop ages ago, I was only into it for the visuals and the dancing something that's quiet lacking in the western music industry.

I don't even like kdramas

But I have to add not everyone who likes kpop is kpop crazy , some just have it in the Spotify playlist and enjoy something new like listening to Latin music
F8C27BAF-64B7-443F-8E8E-4B21AEA2E836.gif

2D061AC2-F7EE-468D-AD9F-5074FF7E7ACB.gif

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Says the person with a Korean kpop girls group name:umwhat:View attachment 46277it's a healthy obsession
(Bottom to top, left to right.)
#1 is cute, #2 looks like a robot, #3 looks like a little Japanese child. #4 looks like a concubine. #5 has an unproportionate face, #6 is too pale — she looks deceased. #7 is very ugly but I can tell she’s pretty by East Asian standards. What the f*ck is #8 doing in a girl group looool.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
(Bottom to top, left to right.)
#1 is cute, #2 looks like a robot, #3 looks like a little Japanese child. #4 looks like a concubine. #5 has an unproportionate face, #6 is too pale — she looks deceased. #7 is very ugly but I can tell she’s pretty by East Asian standards. What the f*ck is #8 doing in a girl group looool.
LOL your thoughts are on point. Number 1 is the popular girl with the nice korean standard body. And 7 is ugly even in korea she's the least popular because of that and 8 left the group early on so no one knows her. Oh and 6 is real life isn't pale that's only makeup to make her look pale. She's more tan than that in real life

The fact that xaliimos like this effeminate musical equivalent of junk-food, makes me think there's a lot of closet lesbos in our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.