Young Somali man becomes the Lord Mayor of Sheffield, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Good for him. Did he win an election or is this a ceremonial position? Is Lord like His Worship?

It's a ceremonial title, but to reach this position you'd have to be elected by the councillors first. He's now the first citizen of Sheffield, literally the face of the city.

What do you mean by the last question?

It's a ceremonial title, but to reach this position you'd have to be elected by the councillors first. He's now the first citizen of Sheffield, literally the face of the city.

What do you mean by the last question?

His Worship is the title given to mayors in Commonwealth countries, like the Right Honourable for Prime Ministers. I wanted to know if Lord was the name given to elected mayors.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Masha Allah we need more young Somalis like Magid :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

He looks very brainy. LOOL He kinda reminds me of this Somali net forum character who is chubby and has a problem with women rejecting him every time. He went to marry a Xalimo in Somalia and she was disgusted by him. His full tale and confession is in somnet forum. He goes into details about his experience as a newly married man in xamar. He consulted advice from odeyaal somali. I mean, i have never in my life laughed and enjoyed a pure dilemma confessed in somali forums such as that one. I have never ever seen such an honest expression or testimony of a man so baffled, so defeated, and actively figuring out where his misfortunes stem from? It was amusing loooool

He looks very brainy. LOOL He kinda reminds me of this Somali net forum character who is chubby and has a problem with women rejecting him every time. He went to marry a Xalimo in Somalia and she was disgusted by him. His full tale and confession is in somnet forum. He goes into details about his experience as a newly married man in xamar. He consulted advice from odeyaal somali. I mean, i have never in my life laughed and enjoyed a pure dilemma confessed in somali forums such as that one. I have never ever seen such an honest expression or testimony of a man so baffled, so defeated, and actively figuring out where his misfortunes stem from? It was amusing loooool
You write like a salty ugly butch feminist.

You write like a salty ugly butch feminist.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
nkTgxNt.gif

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Why was she disgusted by him?

Status
Not open for further replies.