Young Somali man becomes the Lord Mayor of Sheffield, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Docs were the Nazis preferred footwear. Just stating facts :manny:

I used to be a sneakerhead, but not anymore. Can't be looking like a black chav :susp:
Hey, as far as I'm concerned.. you can't go wrong with simple + classic:birdman: . Docs, Chucks, Vans, Chelsea boots, etc etc [on Men] >>> some other fancy BS.

Gambar

VIP
I wonder why he said he was from Somalia instead of Somaliland if he’s a lander. Congrats to him anyways.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:ayaanswag::ayaanswag:Are you a metros-xual frat boy???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next, you're gonna tell me that you also wear skinny jeans & have a fondness for pastel colors.. *shivers in disgust*

So you can't wear loafers and boats without looking fruity? Not very imaginative of you and I see pushing your agenda with those pics :bell:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@TooMacaan As a canadian. I have to admit British has produced great Somalis though who mainly hail from the Isaaq clan.

Like Mo-Farah the best Marathon runner in the world and the best Olympian in British history.

3834179700000578-3783967-image-a-34_1473598202380.jpg

Ismail Ahmed who is the owner of WorldRemit which is one of the fastest growing money transfer company in the world and he's the 7th most influential man in Britain.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to mention there are many Somali councilors in Bristol and even a mayor in Sheffield.

Notice they all hail from the noble Isaaq clan? :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts