Young Somali man becomes the Lord Mayor of Sheffield, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
His Worship is the title given to mayors in Commonwealth countries, like the Right Honourable for Prime Ministers. I wanted to know if Lord was the name given to elected mayors.

Oh his title is at the end of the little message he wrote - His Right Worshipful.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
'fIrSt PosSiTiVe NeWs FrOm ThE uK'

These guys legit believe everything they read on Sspot:kodaksmiley:

UK Somalis blow every other Somali community out of the waters when talking about extraordinary achievements

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.

UK Somalis blow every other Somali community out of the waters when talking about extraordinary achievements

Right? Getting their news from a Twitter roast or some clickbait SomaliSpot topic.
These lot need to broaden their horizons if they honestly believe this is the "first positive news" from the U.K.

Don't go ahead of yourself warya one good thing and y'all think you're on top of the world

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Don't go ahead of yourself warya one good thing and y'all think you're on top of the world

For every Hussen Canadians produce,you have 5000 top5s and for every Ilhan Americans produce, you have 10,000 fob thugs like Zak YM

I'm not even gonna mention the Scandinavians, dem man kill each other with caydh funded guns :mjlol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
it's juss a ceremonial title that has no real meaning:manny:

Ceremonial yes, but he still wields a significant amount of influence as he chairs the city council whilst he himself is the councillor for the Broomhill ward in Sheffield.

Why you downplaying his achievement anyway? :draketf:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Ceremonial yes, but he still wields a significant amount of influence as he chairs the city council whilst he himself is the councillor for the Broomhill ward in Sheffield.

Why you downplaying his achievement anyway? :draketf:

They can't stand to see Somali men succeeding. It doesn't fit with their narrative. :kanyeshrug:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Lool Nazi kulaha... I prefer to classify it as punk:browtf:.
You're probably one of them basketball-shoephiles, aren't you..?:umad:

Docs were the Nazis preferred footwear. Just stating facts :manny:

I used to be a sneakerhead, but not anymore. Can't be looking like a black chav :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending