''You can't open up to women''

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
You can only open up to emotionally mature women which are hard to come by. Others will look at you differently and not luv u the same :kendrickcry:. I recommend to never open up but just give them a little so they think ur not a robot. Like if u had a hard day at work.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You can always open up to me. I’m always here and I’m not judgemental whatsoever. I would never throw it back in any man’s face. I love emotional men

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Unless she works as a therapist I’m not telling her shit respectfully 👀

attash

Amaan Duule
You can always open up to me. I’m always here and I’m not judgemental whatsoever. I would never throw it back in any man’s face. I love emotional men
Does this picture attract you?

1706840418614.png

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
A man can be emotional in the presence of loved ones but has to be stoic in public. I’d want my man to be respected and unfortunately being an outwardly emotional man is not a respectable trait. he can cry when he’s with me waan u qalbi qaboojin doonaa

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
In my opinion, opening up to anyone leaves you vulnerable, regardless of gender. You only have yourself to blame if shit goes south, you will be a sitting duck for them, and you would be lucky not to be hit with a barrage of missiles you willingly handed to them. Never utter shit that could be used against you, always be on the safer side and keep that big mouth shut
Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Trending