''You can't open up to women''

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Men r human too. Crying is not a weakness. The best of all creation prophet muhammed used to cry.

I would be lying if I said the last two statements but not the first one. Why are you my companion if you are closed off?
:browtf:
Look, I know most women will never openly admit this because it isn’t exactly the “girls girls” thing to do, but there are absolutely a lot of women who may actually like the fact that a man opened up to her at first, but then may use that on the backburner for when they get in an arguement in the heat of the moment to one up on him, it’s easy to say things that people don’t really mean in reality.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Look, I know most women will never openly admit this because it isn’t exactly the “girls girls” thing to do, but there are absolutely a lot of women who may actually like the fact that a man opened up to her at first, but then may use that on the backburner for when they get in an arguement in the heat of the moment to one up on him, it’s easy to say things that people don’t really mean in reality.
I know what you mean bro but wallahi I’m not like that. I don’t feel comfortable with a man that doesn’t trust me. If anything, I’d probably be the one being violated.
:T: