Which inactive user would u like to return?

@Khaemwaset
Guy just randomly quit
@Lord Thresh
Funny guy man
@OreMcflurry
Lurking days:
@Internet Nomad
@Danakil
@JohnCena

Loads of other but this all I can Remember atm
@Internet Nomad and @Lord Thresh are two maniacs:silanyosmile:lord thresh is like me I would imagine internet nomad to be a more chilled version of myself I’ve read their posts, khaemwaset seems very nationalist so nationalist, even more nationalist than the father of Somali nationalism Sayid. But how funny were Danakil and OreoMcflurry?🤔you couldn’t tag them they maybe banned I’ll read their posts.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
@Internet Nomad and @Lord Thresh are two maniacs:silanyosmile:lord thresh is like me I would imagine internet nomad to be a more chilled version of myself I’ve read their posts, khaemwaset seems very nationalist so nationalist, even more nationalist than the father of Somali nationalism Sayid. But how funny were Danakil and OreoMcflurry?🤔you couldn’t tag them they maybe banned I’ll read their posts.
I know I actually like them because they were Likeable trolls unlike the current @Nin123 Not bullying him what so ever but I think it is the inverse, he just bullies everyone without any repercussions
Also Khaemwaset use to be Idrus Thats why im nationlistic over qabil any day. OreMcFlurry is a chill guy he introduced me here but then he left. Danakil I think he was an eritrean dude very chill laidback kinda like Nilotic.

Internet Nomad has good advice I was lurking these times though

I know I actually like them because they were Likeable trolls unlike the current @Nin123 Not bullying him what so ever but I think it is the inverse, he just bullies everyone without any repercussions
Also Khaemwaset use to be Idrus Thats why im nationlistic over qabil any day. OreMcFlurry is a chill guy he introduced me here but then he left. Danakil I think he was an eritrean dude very chill laidback kinda like Nilotic.

That nin123 is so random bro! It seems to me that he is a fob and not at the same time, sometimes dude would write in good English (which we expect), but sometimes writes in TERRIBLE TERRIBLE English, sometimes its so fucking hard to understand what he wrote,😆… it seems as if though he has gazillion different personalities as well, 1 second you’re both laughing with each other and the next he’s insulting you this dude is so fucking random I swear the most random sspot member.

Ever since I began lurking on this site a couple of years back I would read older threads from time to time. You can tell the users were older, more mature and a lot mor knowledgeable. @Apollo was a walking book of knowledge in particular.

Ever since I began lurking on this site a couple of years back I would read older threads from time to time. You can tell the users were older, more mature and a lot mor knowledgeable. @Apollo was a walking book of knowledge in particular.
He had a lot of knowledge but he was a kafir, so i didn't agree with some of his views

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Ok little nigga if am bothering you, you can easily put me on ignore. Don’t be mad on something I said in the past like some little beitch.