''You can't open up to women''

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What are your experiences with this? Do you agree or nah?

My man has to open up to me. I would never tell his business to anyone. I’m gonna be heartbroken af if he is distant 💔

It’s not real until he cries in my arms
IMG_2269.jpeg

Women like to lie a lot and say things that sound good in theory in order to virtue signal& make themselves seem like they are more “moral” beings, when in reality they are flawed beings like everyone else

You may often catch women saying things like:
“ I love it when a man opens up to me”
“I don’t care about a man’s looks as long as he treats me right”
“I only care about personality like that”

Women will lie to themselves, lie to you, lie to friends in order to keep up a fassade that doesn’t reflect reality.

Remember, faraaxs rule number one: NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WOMEN SAY, BUT RATHER OBSERVE WHAT WOMEN DO

Open up to what?

We're talking about a wife not a gf/hoe/sidechick she'll know if something is wrong.
They’re comparing hoe/sidechick/gf/one night to a wife who’s going to spend with you the rest of your life. Your wife would deadass realise there is a problem and would try to fix it

I prefer a guy who will open up to me. I don’t feel safe or comfortable around a man who is too closed off. Makes me think he’s hiding a lot.

I’ve talked to guys in the past who are just way too closed off and it was the reason I didn’t want to go any further, tbh

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Women like to lie a lot and say things that sound good in theory in order to virtue signal& make themselves seem like they are more “moral” beings, when in reality they are flawed beings like everyone else

You may often catch women saying things like:
“ I love it when a man opens up to me”
“I don’t care about a man’s looks as long as he treats me right”
“I only care about personality like that”

Women will lie to themselves, lie to you, lie to friends in order to keep up a fassade that doesn’t reflect reality.

Remember, faraaxs rule number one: NEVER BELIEVE WHAT WOMEN SAY, BUT RATHER OBSERVE WHAT WOMEN DO
I would be lying if I said the last two statements but not the first one. Why are you my companion if you are closed off?
:browtf:

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
My man has to open up to me. I would never tell his business to anyone. I’m gonna be heartbroken af if he is distant 💔

It’s not real until he cries in my arms
View attachment 313960
I haven’t cried since I was like 16…

If my future wife wants a emotionally vulnerable man, she’s gonna be in for a real surprise

Being vulnerable shows that you’re confident and aren’t afraid of being judged. As long as you’re strong in public there’s nothing wrong with being vulnerable in private. If a women doesn’t want to see you’re vulnerable side or uses what you tell her as ammo, it’s because she doesn’t respect you so no point in being with her anyways

I’m naturally more emotionally closed off but that has nothing to do with any trust issues, I just find talking about my emotions to be a bit annoying sometimes

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Being vulnerable shows that you’re confident and aren’t afraid of being judged. As long as you’re strong in public there’s nothing wrong with being vulnerable in private. If a women doesn’t want to see you’re vulnerable side or uses what you tell her as ammo, it’s because she doesn’t respect you so no point in being with her anyways

I’m naturally more emotionally closed off but that has nothing to do with any trust issues, I just find talking about my emotions to be a bit annoying sometimes

:jcoleno: What if you're too clapped to be risking making her see you vulnerable and be disgusted.

Trending

Latest posts