You Can't Have A Realistic Conversation Without It Turning Political

You can make a conscious choice in not to talk about politics. I think people who say they don't care about politics are more satisfied than people who are obsessed with it.

You got to regulate life in a balance and know when something is appropriate and when something is not. If every conversation goes into politics (and you're not a politician), your life might need a rejuvenation. We have to make sure not to be too narrow.

Some people are politically aware on intellectual and informative levels delving into deep analysis but manage to use that knowledge for awareness and understanding, only bringing it up when needed. Or direct it through an organized medium as a contained side activity, giving people value and themselves for educational purposes.

The idea that everything is politics is not correct. Everything can be politics; it comes down to the individual to choose how to attune their life. Politics is an effective filter for specific things, not all subjects.

Context matters very much as well. Some people need to be more politically engaged than others, but for them also, life can't be just that. Observing people that make their political identity their main trait, you get the sense that you need a dose of genuineness. Often you will find politics draws our tribalist tendencies, and we forget to care about people from a human-human perspective.

There is a prerequisite question to ask as well. Namely, what constitutes 'political' and where it stops might honestly be an ideological conversation. Some might have a narrower definition of politics while acknowledging that things can, conceivably, be broader but see no reason to include it unless there's a need.

This type of "politics" is everything argument reminds me of those flawed 20th-century philosophers who formed a perspective framework and said, "this is the only way things are." And since they put the parameters so wide to everything, all the flawed artificial lenses did was only reduce the colors of life to a gray tone, metaphorically speaking.

You can make a conscious choice in not to talk about politics. I think people who say they don't care about politics are more satisfied than people who are obsessed with it.

You got to regulate life in a balance and know when something is appropriate and when something is not. If every conversation goes into politics (and you're not a politician), your life might need a rejuvenation. We have to make sure not to be too narrow.

Some people are politically aware on intellectual and informative levels delving into deep analysis but manage to use that knowledge for awareness and understanding, only bringing it up when needed. Or direct it through an organized medium as a contained side activity, giving people value and themselves for educational purposes.

The idea that everything is politics is not correct. Everything can be politics; it comes down to the individual to choose how to attune their life. Politics is an effective filter for specific things, not all subjects.

Context matters very much as well. Some people need to be more politically engaged than others, but for them also, life can't be just that. Observing people that make their political identity their main trait, you get the sense that you need a dose of genuineness. Often you will find politics draws our tribalist tendencies, and we forget to care about people from a human-human perspective.

There is a prerequisite question to ask as well. Namely, what constitutes 'political' and where it stops might honestly be an ideological conversation. Some might have a narrower definition of politics while acknowledging that things can, conceivably, be broader but see no reason to include it unless there's a need.

This type of "politics" is everything argument reminds me of those flawed 20th-century philosophers who formed a perspective framework and said, "this is the only way things are." And since they put the parameters so wide to everything, all the flawed artificial lenses did was only reduce the colors of life to a gray tone, metaphorically speaking.
The reason why I said everything is mostly political because look at the novels, media, art, the environment, and socio political vices we consume. Someway it's going to made to become political.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I guess your right almost all conversation stretched enough goes back to politics. Sometimes people dont want to talk politics because rn we are over saturated with politics on social media, tv, movies, music, art every we look there is a political take so i guess a lot of people are fed up and just wanna live life.

I won't even say everything I think as to the nature of the elite... people will think I'm crazy... and I myself am not entirely sure... but what I said is applicable regardless of who or what you think they are.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
When you say the elite who are you calling out in particular? Is it a certain group :sass2:
Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm