You believe in Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
This is where most Darwinists come to a screeching halt, they'll forever chase the "Common ancestor". what is even more bizarre to me is how scientists blindly believe in life starting from simple combination of amino acids in a primordial pool, yet no experiment ever came even close to reproduce those claims.

I asked that question so as to clear up the distinction being implied from the claim that human didn't evolve from apes but only shared a common ancestor with them. From an evidential point of view it doesn't make sense as the common ancestor closely resembled the apes more so than humans. So why make the distinction in the first place ?

The biggest issue is crediting material processes wonders of creativity that far supersedes the creativity of those who are making this claim waa cajib. just imagine a random unguided mechanism producing all that we see including us.

Despite us being the most intelligent beings on earth we are no where close enough to achieve the results of a mere blind process, does this sound reasonable at all ?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@AussieHustler your faith is in science while my faith is in God

Life is sacred and scientists cannot produce or bring back to life a single housefly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending