You believe in Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Us, children of incest? that's crazy talk, those scriptures are false I say.

According to the Rasa’il “But individuals are in perpetual flow; they are neither definite nor preserved. The reason for the conservation of forms, genus and species in matter is fixity of their celestial cause because their efficient cause is the Universal Soul of the spheres instead of the change and continuous flux of individuals which is due to the variability of their cause”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia_of_the_Brethren_of_Purity#Evolution @esmailxxx

The science of Islam and the occult, like the Rosicrucians(born from Islamic science), had an influence on Charles Darwin Work.

Science and islam used to be friends, now its just illiterate and uneducated Muslims.

sheikh tesfey

Our enlightened suufi resident, we can debate the ins and outs of the so-called influence of Islam on Charles Darwin, but who are these “uneducated Muslims”. 99% of Muslims here believe sexes have to be separated at weddings like the saudis, is it them?

I will read it,but i dont trust you :notsureif:with your atheist jihad,you clearly have an agenda,i am not qualified for neighter deen nor evolution to argue or offer an opinion,we need someone that truely knows deen
But you seem to point out things to challenge those who believe that already have a obvious answer
Like incest being necesary at that time,you dont have basic knowledge of islam or you choose to be ignorant of it

esmail

Are you agreeing with the Scholars in my link who argue that “incest was necessary at that time?”

P.S

It is always theists (Muslims) who start such threads and challenge “our” position, why? I will fight for your Rights to believe in your religion, could you guys respect us with our lack of religion?

BankaTuyo

حيران
I will fight for your Rights to believe in your religion, could you guys respect us with our lack of religion?

i would advice you against atheism and present Islam to you because i believe it is the true message and way of life, but if you refuse i'll NEVER FORCE you to accept Islam or monotheism for that matter. lakum diinukum waliya diin.

sheikh tesfey

Our enlightened suufi resident, we can debate the ins and outs of the so-called influence of Islam on Charles Darwin, but who are these “uneducated Muslims”. 99% of Muslims here believe sexes have to be separated at weddings like the saudis, is it them?

:mjpls::mybusiness: you know exactly who.

Are you agreeing with the Scholars in my link who argue that “incest was necessary at that time?”
Allah gave permission for that on the lips of His Prophet Adam (peace be upon him). Indeed this type of marriage – whether it was to a twin sister or otherwise – was one of the necessities of life that Allah intended for His slaves, and it is not possible to imagine the perpetuation of the human race, in the way that Allah intended for them, without that. No law or reason would disallow that!

This is in contrast to marriage to a sister in our law; it is prohibited, because it does not serve any purpose or meet any need, and there is no need for it at all. At the same time, it is not free of serious negative consequences, the least of which are what you have referred to in your question of diseases and problems.
So you have this info already,they even say incest can cause diseases,which is proven by science,genetic disease,but was necessary at the time for human existence
Crow

Then, what happened after Adam and Eve? God let Adam & Eve’s children shag one another and through incest, they bred more people. According to the Gospel, Koran and Judaism, humans are the great grandchildren of incestuous mating ancestors. Then one day, God said, I made a mistake, incestuous behaviour is immoral and therefore I will ban it. Is that logic possible?
:fittytousand:So why this absurd statement
could you guys respect us with our lack of religion?
its sad that you left your religion inadher and inshallah youll come back,but thats not my beef with you,i have no problem with that i find in interesting,my beef with you is because you are an atheist you immediately start supporting the immoral,like you dnt believe in god but you support a gay imam just because he is gay or progressive or someshit,you once said you are proud of s i bet you if pedophilia was excepted by the mainstream youll support it too,its pyshcological you feel more comfortable with degenerates because you are not really comfortable being who you are hence the constant challenges to those who believe,especially since you are somali you feel out of place with these “religious”somalis,most of them dont even know or understand they just get triggered

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Impossible, humans are unique creatures, let me ask a question to evolution believers, when did the monkey realize he was naked? and covered his private parts?

Impossible, humans are unique creatures, let me ask a question to evolution believers, when did the monkey realize he was naked? and covered his private parts?

TekNiKo

That has been answered above. Who said that humans evolved from monkeys or chimpanzees? Read Apollo’s post.

A question for you, how did Allah allow Adam and Eve’s children to have incestuous relationship to populate the world and then turn around and say, incest is immoral and banned it?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Hahahahahahaha. This is why I stay in this forum. It's these type of replies that make it all worth it.

Why didn't the monkeys evolve into something similar? if a butterfly evolved today to suit new conditions then the old butterflies without the correct genetic coding would not survive and would die out. Yet somehow we still live alongside our predecessors that nature deemed no longer worthy.

:bell::nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

I believe that natural selection is a thing and also valid.
But I disagree that we ever been monkeys, tbh! It’s dumb from a scientific and a religious side.
Darwin himself said that future scientists would find fossils of “transitional forms.” Here’s what he meant: If fish really evolved into animals, you would find fossils of creatures that were half-fish, half-animal. This would show that one species was making a transition into another.
So far, no transitional forms have ever been discovered! And of course, no transitional creature exists today. Let’s be honest: Have you ever gone to the zoo and seen a cross between a fish and an animal? Or a half-man, half-monkey?

Wallahi it just doesn’t make sense.

Evolution is a fact. I accept it as a Muslim.
But you must understand evolution describes HOW things happened. So for example, when it says human beings share 98% of DNA with primates. This doesn't contradict the creation of Adam in rhe Qur'an.

Turaab is dust, earthly dust. The kind of earth people are buried with when they die. This dust could have anything in it. Including DNA or partial DNA of a primate. Allah could have created Adan from nothing if He so willed, but there is a reason Allah used Turaab to make Adam.

It is also interesting that Allah says He taught the human being language. Language is what separates us from animals.

TekNiKo

VIP
TekNiKo

That has been answered above. Who said that humans evolved from monkeys or chimpanzees? Read Apollo’s post.

A question for you, how did Allah allow Adam and Eve’s children to have incestuous relationship to populate the world and then turn around and say, incest is immoral and banned it?

You didnt answer my question, when did the monkey man realize he should cover his hairy balls?

The law of Allah SWT changes according to the times, wine was halal in Jesus and Moses time but now its haram. Divorce was haram in Christianity and halal in Islam. God does what he wills according to the times in his infinite knowledge

You didnt answer my question, when did the monkey man realize he should cover his hairy balls?

The law of Allah SWT changes according to the times, wine was halal in Jesus and Moses time but now its haram. Divorce was haram in Christianity and halal in Islam. God does what he wills according to the times in his infinite knowledge

TekniKo

So, you believe that we were all created by Allah through incest because he was incapable of creating a group of people that weren't related to one another. According to you, he has reformed himself and learnt from his past mistakes, miyaa? What yesterday was moral and a noble idea is immoral today? Here what we have is the idea of Creationism shooting itself in the foot.

Have you read what I said about the monkey in my last post? try again.

maestro

Cultural revolution

How do you explain DNA evidence proving evolution?

TekNiKo

VIP
TekniKo

So, you believe that we were all created by Allah through incest because he was incapable of creating a group of people that weren't related to one another. According to you, he has reformed himself and learnt from his past mistakes, miyaa? What yesterday was moral and a noble idea is immoral today? Here what we have is the idea of Creationism shooting itself in the foot.

Have you read what I said about the monkey in my last post? try again.
Yes, Allah determines what is moral and not he is my Lord.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Qosolka meeshan ka socda waa jaab

To those saying we didn't evolve from ape/monkeys but merely share common ancestor, if i were to ask you what did this common ancestor look like ? were it's features human like or ape like ?

@maestro regarding dna similarity would you mind explaining how this proves evolution to be true ?

BankaTuyo

حيران
To those saying we didn't evolve from ape/monkeys but merely share common ancestor, if i were to ask you what did this common ancestor look like ? were it's features human like or ape like ?

This is where most Darwinists come to a screeching halt, they'll forever chase the "Common ancestor". what is even more bizarre to me is how scientists blindly believe in life starting from simple combination of amino acids in a primordial pool, yet no experiment ever came even close to reproduce those claims.

Yes, Allah determines what is moral and not he is my Lord.

TekNiKo

The point is the idea of evolution makes a lot of sense than that of creationism about the origin of life. You guys believe that god created 2 people and we are the children of Adam and Eve and through incest via their children, boom the world got populated. The rest of the world was created by this lord. It's more complex than that. We argue that we are still studying and don't know exactly how life started, but what we know is all life on Earth (humans, animals, plants etc.) share a common ancestor and through this common ancestor of life on Earth has given rise to a wonderful diversity which has been documented in the fossil record and via dna around us today. The DNA evidence that maestro provided above proves that we are distant cousins to these animals and plants and today, this is what we have close to a proof. Scientists are still working to unveil that ancestor or the missing link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending