You believe in Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this concept has nothing to do with us descending from a relative of apes, but it is about the Morphological changes we have undergone since our father Adam. reduction in height, change in complexion.... etc.
Isn't what you're explaining called adaptation and natural selection. Darwinian theory isn't as simple as "we came from monkeys" its more than that. Before the sheikh answered the question he explained what it was since many just assumed and didn't have a full grasp..

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I dont believe in evolution. Fake.

I like the names they give to the monkey skulls.
Austrolopithecus Bosie
Austrolopithecus Aferensis
Austrolopithecus Africunus

Etc

BankaTuyo

حيران
Darwinian theory isn't as simple as "we came from monkeys"

You don't seem to have understood Evolution correctly. it never says humans descended from monkeys/apes but they both descended from a common ancestor yet to be classified (i believe the Darwinians will forever chase that common ancestor/missing link).

i am also not against natural selection/adaptation after Adam and eve gave birth to their children, various factors; environmental and otherwise influence the "Evolution" of humans through history.

BankaTuyo

حيران
Isn't what you're explaining called adaptation and natural selection. Darwinian theory isn't as simple as "we came from monkeys" its more than that. Before the sheikh answered the question he explained what it was since many just assumed and didn't have a full grasp..

btw can you provide a link to that lecture please, i'd like to take a look.

Crow

Then, what happened after Adam and Eve? God let Adam & Eve’s children shag one another and through incest, they bred more people. According to the Gospel, Koran and Judaism, humans are the great grandchildren of incestuous mating ancestors. Then one day, God said, I made a mistake, incestuous behaviour is immoral and therefore I will ban it. Is that logic possible?
You lied to me when you said you studied deen sxb

You don't seem to have understood Evolution correctly. it never says humans descended from monkeys/apes but they both descended from a common ancestor yet to be classified (i believe the Darwinians will forever chase that common ancestor/missing link).

i am also not against natural selection/adaptation after Adam and eve gave birth to their children, various factors; environmental and otherwise influence the "Evolution" of humans through history.
Im saying ppl simplify it to that even though it's wrong ...its a common misconception.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Yes, I accept it as objective fact. However, I'm also open to it being false as new information comes forward in the future. In other words, I embraced the scientific method.

100%

Not even a smidgen of doubt.

100% You Say, "Not Even A Smidgen Of Doubt". interesting, The bedazzling grandeur of your aphoristic observation is confounding, to say the least. Please Link Me an Authoritative Statement From Evolutionary Biologists That Agrees.

You lied to me when you said you studied deen sxb

esmail

That’s the consensus of the eminent scholars of Islam. They quoted from the Old Testament & approved it. Posted the article and I provided the link above. Why don’t you read it and challenge them? Maybe sheikh tesfey can enlighten us further on the issue.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
At least you're open-minded. :nvjpqts:
I believe in God and Islam, so in my eyes there's no reason to fear scientific truths. If a scientific theory due to inductive reason seems the most objective, then if your belief is correct, then there will eventually be a sensible explanation that makes everything fit. To act delusional and not accept scientific truths just because it seems like your faith goes against it is an insult to the strength of your faith and your intelligence in the first place. That's how I see it.

BankaTuyo

حيران
I believe in God and Islam, so in my eyes there's no reason to fear scientific truths. If a scientific theory due to inductive reason seems the most objective, then if your belief is correct, then there will eventually be a sensible explanation that makes everything fit. To act delusional and not accept scientific truths just because it seems like your faith goes against it is an insult to the strength of your faith and your intelligence in the first place. That's how I see it.

Islam and Science go hand in hand, unfortunately Muslims of this day and age have been brainwashed by some illiterate Wahaabi scholars.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Islam and Science go hand in hand, unfortunately Muslims of this day and age have been brainwashed by some illiterate Wahaabi scholars.
I agree completely. Religion used to control the masses in the material world is an insult to God. Faith should only be a private and personal matter, only gaining public influence with scholars and Imams who wish to help one's faith. Nothing more.

esmail

That’s the consensus of the eminent scholars of Islam. They quoted from the Old Testament & approved it. Posted the article and I provided the link above. Why don’t you read it and challenge them? Maybe sheikh tesfey can enlighten us further on the issue.
I will read it,but i dont trust you :notsureif:with your atheist jihad,you clearly have an agenda,i am not qualified for neighter deen nor evolution to argue or offer an opinion,we need someone that truely knows deen
But you seem to point out things to challenge those who believe that already have a obvious answer
Like incest being necesary at that time,you dont have basic knowledge of islam or you choose to be ignorant of it

I agree completely. Religion used to control the masses in the material world is an insult to God. Faith should only be a private and personal matter, only gaining public influence with scholars and Imams who wish to help one's faith. Nothing more.

science was born from religious/occult alchemists. Johnstone's Paradox.

Most Atheists I have encountered ridiculed sincere people who don't buy into the irrational scientism they promote. On the other side we have people claiming the power to side-step the apparent laws of physics, yet when asked to demonstrate that power, not only do they not provide the demonstration, but the reasons they give for not so doing a range of mildly amusing to utterly ridiculous. It may sound flimflam, but I believe levitation might violate known laws of physics, but that's no reason to deny. But it is a good reason to be highly skeptical.

BankaTuyo

حيران
science was born from religious/occult alchemists. Johnstone's Paradox.

Most Atheists I have encountered ridiculed sincere people who don't buy into the irrational scientism they promote. On the other side we have people claiming the power to side-step the apparent laws of physics, yet when asked to demonstrate that power, not only do they not provide the demonstration, but the reasons they give for not so doing a range of mildly amusing to utterly ridiculous. It may sound flimflam, but I believe levitation might violate known laws of physics, but that's no reason to deny. But it is a good reason to be highly skeptical.

Scientific extremism is as dangerous if not more as it's religious counterpart, always stick to the middle of the spectrum, with openness to hear and discuss with the opposition.

esmail

Us, children of incest? that's crazy talk, those scriptures are false I say.

According to the Rasa’il “But individuals are in perpetual flow; they are neither definite nor preserved. The reason for the conservation of forms, genus and species in matter is fixity of their celestial cause because their efficient cause is the Universal Soul of the spheres instead of the change and continuous flux of individuals which is due to the variability of their cause”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia_of_the_Brethren_of_Purity#Evolution @esmailxxx

The science of Islam and the occult, like the Rosicrucians(born from Islamic science), had an influence on Charles Darwin Work.

Science and islam used to be friends, now its just illiterate and uneducated Muslims.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Us, children of incest? that's crazy talk, those scriptures are false I say.

According to the Rasa’il “But individuals are in perpetual flow; they are neither definite nor preserved. The reason for the conservation of forms, genus and species in matter is fixity of their celestial cause because their efficient cause is the Universal Soul of the spheres instead of the change and continuous flux of individuals which is due to the variability of their cause”.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encyclopedia_of_the_Brethren_of_Purity#Evolution @esmailxxx

The science of Islam and the occult, like the Rosicrucians(born from Islamic science), had an influence on Charles Darwin Work.

Science and islam used to be friends, now its just illiterate and uneducated Muslims.
The once golden age of Islam where muslims translated ancient philosophical books into arabic are now arguing weather evolution is real or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts