YFull Discussion Thread

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Congrats, this makes me optimistic that the results will be available soon.
I got the kit in early December and they started with sequencing in early February, sent them a message in the first week of April to which they replied it's halfway through. Next week or the one after should be realistic :obama:
I have to admit that I ordered a 23andme test as well, thinking that it would be completed sooner, the lab is still awaiting the kit :mjkkk:

Thanks. The delays are very normal. When you send your kit in has no correlation to completion time. Insha'Allah you will get your results soon. I sort of gave up on them then I received an e-mail on Friday.

Get them to send you a new 23andMe kit, asap!

I think Bicidyahan will be similar to E-BY8081 due to closeness in abtiris, but Siwaaqroon may have a weird unique lineage.

I think Awrtable is also an interesting clan to test.

What is your theory regarding the disjunction of lineage between MJ (MS + AS so far) vs Reer SSC?

Apollo

VIP
Something doesnt up to, though MJ is consistently getting the same subclade but still its not convenient for me to beleive that MJ is just 450yrs old clan based on their number and abtirsi, but I think the TMRA might increase as the tests increase. Anyway congrats bro.

The current TMRCA is not correct for Manifesto who is Ali Saleebaan. The number will be changed in a few weeks. I think it will go to 500-550 TMRCA for when Osman Mahmoud and Ali Saleebaan had the same ancestor.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The current TMRCA is not correct for Manifesto who is Ali Saleebaan. The number will be changed in a few weeks. I think it will go to 500-550 TMRCA for when Osman Mahmoud and Ali Saleebaan had the same ancestor.
Not real I don't think it will change that much ali saleeban is uncle to osman mohamud.... I think saleeban mohamed is 400-450 year old

Libaax-Joore

VIP
I knew you'd ask. I have been laying low until the big reveal. TBH, they gave me confusing instructions via email so I had to go directly to their contact us on their website and request my Yfull transfer. It's taking some time.
tenor (27).gif

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Anyway I made an attempt to download the BAM(BAI) file in Dante and then uploaded it to my Google Drive and shared a link to the file with YFull. This was a far easier option than the confusing instructions Dante gave. I hope to hear from them soon Insha'Allah.
I did the same