YFull Discussion Thread

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
He's Arab Salah. I think. Right?
No His majerteen ali saleeban
Am majerteen mohamud saleeban
tenor (27).gif

I got my results from Dante. Sort of surprised they came earlier than anticipated. It will be a few days before it ends up on Yfull.
That was quick dd you send them a massege of complaint? They have been sequencing my kit from 4th February, but I haven't sent them a massege of complaint yet I don't know how to do it, I'm uncreative.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That was quick dd you send them a massege of complaint? They have been sequencing my kit from 4th February, but I haven't sent them a massege of complaint yet I don't know how to do it, I'm uncreative.

I got my kit in February and sent it in March it arrived in April and I got my results today. It's been a couple months. I think they complete these kits at random.:patrice:

Our Arab Salah guy @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer and Marehan guy @Mujahid Nur Marehan
were also waiting for Dante. Their results can come in anytime.
I think they probably submitted around the same time. If I'm not mistaken.
I got my kit in February and sent it in March it arrived in April and I got my results today. It's been a couple months. I think they complete these kits at random.:patrice:
Congrats, this makes me optimistic that the results will be available soon.
I got the kit in early December and they started with sequencing in early February, sent them a message in the first week of April to which they replied it's halfway through. Next week or the one after should be realistic :obama:
I have to admit that I ordered a 23andme test as well, thinking that it would be completed sooner, the lab is still awaiting the kit :mjkkk:

Last edited:
His same us me e-by8081
His yfull ID id:YF85979SOM

Which is your yfull ID?

The E-Y227096 lineage with a TMRCA 275 ybp, what subclans are the two samples from? I guess one is Cumar Maxamuud (Mudug), correct?

Any Reer Biciidyahan and Siwaaqroon that has took the test yet? The Saleebaan Maxamed branch (MS and AS) seems solid.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Which is your yfull ID?

The E-Y227096 lineage with a TMRCA 275 ybp, what subclans are the two samples from? I guess one is Cumar Maxamuud (Mudug), correct?

Any Reer Biciidyahan and Siwaaqroon that has took the test yet? The Saleebaan Maxamed branch (MS and AS) seems solid.
The other one is osman mohamud bah dir
Iam id:YF72457

Trending

Latest posts