VIP
This is what they send me this morning
Hello,

your file is not available to us.
Please change the access settings.

Best regards, Tatiana
YFull Team

@
Anyway I made an attempt to download the BAM(BAI) file in Dante and then uploaded it to my Google Drive and shared a link to the file with YFull. This was a far easier option than the confusing instructions Dante gave. I hope to hear from them soon Insha'Allah.
Tell them you have a Disability and their is no body to help you to down load it, so ask them if they could help you because you are disabled.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is what they send me this morning
Hello,

your file is not available to us.
Please change the access settings.

Best regards, Tatiana
YFull Team

Did you by any chance make the file restricted?

@

Tell them you have a Disability and their is no body to help you to down load it, so ask them if they could help you because you are disabled.

It's best not to lie about that sort of thing.

have checked the status of your kit: the WGS analysis is at 85.52 gigabases out of the required 90 gigabases. All I can do is report your state of urgency to the lab. I just did, and they assured me that they will process your sample immediately.

We really thank you very much for your understanding. In this difficult period for everyone, even these small gestures make a difference for us, like your patience and your kindness. That's why we decided to give you eight free reports to choose from among those in our collection(except the All Panell Package).

Apollo

VIP
Will see when I uploaded my newphew results 😁😁 this is interesting

Don't waste money on relatives. You only tested your father because of confusion regarding the E-Y227096 SNP, but don't test other relatives now.

Try people from rare clans. Awrtable and Siwaaqroon would be most interesting.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Don't waste money on relatives. You only tested your father because of confusion regarding the E-Y227096 SNP, but don't test other relatives now.

I already did just waiting to upload

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP

I ain't wasting money on Awrtable😁😁 inshallah I will test Siwaaqroon my reer ayeeyo

Trending

Latest posts