YFull Discussion Thread

@anonimo I need to test out this Mamasame sub clan in Marehan.
Also I noticed their is a sub clan called Soonfure in Sure and Marehan here.
And here is the Dir Soonfure http://www.abtirsi.com/view.php?person=16374&abtirsiLang=1
Never heard of Soonfure in Surre, in my Abtirsi anyway.

I have also never heard of that Soonfure Abtirsi or Aftakaron clan, sorry.

As for clans with similar names, nothing unusual about that considering how names are not the monopoly of one clan.

Kit id:YF112511 is a Samane Abokor HJ Isaaq sample who was slotted under the basal subclade T-BY181210*.

Have you contacted him? If samane abokor are confirmed to have this subclade that means dna resulta arent going in line with subclans pedigree to the extent we assumed it to be, previously I used to assume that all waqooyi T would fall under T-FGC82488

Awdalite

Araabi
Have you contacted him? If samane abokor are confirmed to have this subclade that means dna resulta arent going in line with subclans pedigree to the extent we assumed it to be, previously I used to assume that all waqooyi T would fall under T-FGC82488

Yeah he is on Anthrogenica and he confirmed his clan as Samane Abokor. It's interesting because he doesn't fall under the general Dir/Isaaq subclade and neither the Surre subclade. He has a unique lineage within T-BY181210

Awdalite

Araabi
New T-BY181210 Hiiraan sample on YFull

No. id:YF117900

Falls under T-BY181210*. Any information regarding this sample? Most likely Surre but would be good to find out more.

Trending

Latest posts