Yet Another Somali Father Gunned Down During A Robbery

I’ve never even gotten into a fist fight with a madow since high school but I’ve been jumped by Somalis so bad I had my tooth knocked loose and my jaw dislocated, I’ve never been robbed by AAs but have been pistol whipped across the face for my phone by Somalis. Every day I load 30 bullets into my glock for a Somali but if an AA wants it they can get it as well.
:francis:

What's with some of you guys and your female profile pictures? But I'm guessing you're a male now since you talked about getting pistol whipped.

For someone that lives on a different continent Material seems to know a lot about AAs and what their intentions are every time they commit a crime. In normal circumstances I would say he has a crush on a madow girl but more likely he’s getting pegged by a madow boy.

For someone that lives on a different continent Material seems to know a lot about AAs and what their intentions are every time they commit a crime. In normal circumstances I would say he has a crush on a madow girl but more likely he’s getting pegged by a madow boy.
I'm actually going out with an caadan girl Adeer.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
That's Canada. The USA is a different story kkkk
I was in shock that the government of Canada said SOMALIS are not black , I had to make a full stop and laugh. All the ana Arab must have started twerking once they read this news.

Mr Sufi

I can imagine my Abti rn. Screaming in joy
It really is a thing to the point white government officials in Canada think SOMALIS are not black , it's also a thing that some MADOWS think we are not black as well. Then we have the other side of why don't we embrace our blackness just to be told a second later we are not black by blacks , it's a mind f*ck . Then we have Arabs say we are Arabs but in Arab countries we are called abeed , I believe the best solution for somalis is to call themselves SOMALIS and that's it .

Mr Sufi

I’ve never even gotten into a fist fight with a madow since high school but I’ve been jumped by Somalis so bad I had my tooth knocked loose and my jaw dislocated, I’ve never been robbed by AAs but have been pistol whipped across the face for my phone by Somalis. Every day I load 30 bullets into my glock for a Somali but if an AA wants it they can get it as well.
So your a punching bag.

Mr Sufi

30 why not 33 bullets it's more satanic.

Based

VIP
I was in shock that the government of Canada said SOMALIS are not black , I had to make a full stop and laugh. All the ana Arab must have started twerking once they read this news.
How did the BLM Xalimos respond to that💀😂 and who were we grouped with if we're not black?

Haye similar to South Africa, apparently Black Americans (ADOS), are murdering Somali shop owners in cold blood. America is neutral ground not like South Africa where you are outnumbered, there is no excuse to be taken out like flies by blacks in America.

And where are the BLM Somalis, what do y'all have to say about this?
where the lynching when you need them. :tocry:

Based

VIP
We Wuz Arabz and Shiet :mjpls:

WANADA :salute:
giphy.gif

Mr Sufi

How did the BLM Xalimos respond to that💀😂 and who were we grouped with if we're not black?
No response when their white overlords tell them their truths , they just stay under their rocks and only emerge for the next BLM protest.

Mr Sufi

Do they still see us as ayrabs or were we banished back to our negroness
I think they think we are a mix race people , a mixture of black and Arab. The article says we are not black enough indicating we are some type of mulatto.

Trending

Latest posts