Yet Another Somali Father Gunned Down During A Robbery

On the night Minnesota police shot and killed Daunte Wright, a Somali Uber driver was shot and killed in his vehicle. But because Daunte’s death took over the news, nobody heard about it. The young man was a father of 5 and his wife was heavily pregnant.

Now Just last night in the Cedar-Riverside area of Minneapolis, a father was shot and killed during a robbery at his business. It’s is time for Somalis to patrol and protect their neighborhoods from robbers. This has become too common

AUN:frdfvsb:

Last edited:
AUN.

I feel for those children. Losing a father is very tough. And the wife is as you stated, heavily pregnant as well. It's also Ramadan too. May Allah (SWT) make everything easy for them. :francis:

AUN.

I feel for those children. Losing a father is very tough. And the wife is as you stated, heavily pregnant as well. It's also Ramadan too. May Allah (SWT) make everything easy for them. :francis:

Very tough I imagine. 6 kids without a father is going to be a lot for a mother to bear alone. It’s one thing to see all this gang violence but another to see fathers working honest jobs trying to make a living being taken out like that

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Where’s the BLM xaliimos! MN has turned into a lawless wild Wild West.

He was killed by madoows.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
BLM Xalimo’s support Somali lives, because Somali lives fall under black lives. Stop derailing and let’s pray for these black Muslim lives lost
They definitely don't. Many somalis have been killed but there was no fighting for them. Blm only matters when it's AA. Nobody else
giphy.gif

Get a gun or something to protect yourself there. A quick glance of death will send these disgusting robbers back home
A lot of truck driving Somalis have license to carry. People with businesses need to do the same too. This man worked for Taaj/Dahabshiil. When dealing with money, protection is needed

Suburbs are known for break-ins. If you own a home it’s definitely something to consider

yea. i have 6 brothers all over 18, i am thinking buying a rifle for each. and getting myself a handgun for concealed carry. I know its overkill but i wanna be safe. we just built a house from scratch.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
BLM Xalimo’s support Somali lives, because Somali lives fall under black lives. Stop derailing and let’s pray for these black Muslim lives lost

That beautiful Nordic inhabited has been turned into the jungle of the Congo. I refuse to accept this madness. Law and order must be restored.

Trending

Latest posts