Yet Another Somali Father Gunned Down During A Robbery

I am talking about the goverment. Those in power will just refer to us as black.

giphy.gif

In Minneapolis when a Somali dies nowadays 9/10 it’s another Somali that killed him. They won’t speak on teenagers having shootouts by Karmell and 24 but will run with one incident where the AA had personal beef with the Somali.
:draketf:

Killing a shop owner sounds like xenophobia to me, rather than "personal beef", plus what is the likelihood that a Somali well behaved shopkeeper oday has beef with some AA?
Plus this is not the first time, you had this AA woman targeting Somalis especially elders and even robbed and battered an elderly Somali woman in her 70s, so don't act like this is anything new.

Wtf do they want from Somalis? Nacudhibillah, why do they hate us with a passion? :drakewtf:

We didn't slave them & tormented them for 500 years.

We didn't abuse their women and strip them of their identity.

We didn't racially abuse and attack them.

We are not the ones who kneeing on their necks.

We are not the ones who are throwing them in to jails.

We are not the ones denigrating and denying their life achievements and abilities.

So what's the issue? Why all the hatred for people who have little to nothing for you? :westbrookwtf:

Killing a shop owner sounds like xenophobia to me, rather than "personal beef", plus what is the likelihood that a Somali well behaved shopkeeper oday has beef with some AA?
Plus this is not the first time, you had this AA woman targeting Somalis especially elders and even robbed and battered an elderly Somali woman in her 70s, so don't act like this is anything new.
It is not beef. This was obviously a degenerate murder due to money.
Somali kids in MN have robbed an ayeeyo so try again

Ho

What does Somali on Somali crime have to do with this? Our internal issues are not to be mixed up with external issues. You don't treat beef with your siblings like beef with strangers either.

Ho

What does Somali on Somali crime have to do with this? Our internal issues are not to be mixed up with external issues. You don't treat beef with your siblings like beef with strangers either.
I am simply pointing it out. My original issue is with the way you are saying that AA's are targeting Somalis willy-nilly just because they are Somali. This is a murder due to the drug epidemic and average degeneratism in MN not because of the colour of their Skin.

Somali habro be lacking ofc some xoolo AA negress would see one as an easy target and rob her, the woman even said this herself. As for the Cedar store clerk, it sounds like they had issues and he pulled up to his job. Do you even live in Minnesota?

Based

VIP
Wtf do they want from Somalis? Nacudhibillah, why do they hate us with a passion? :drakewtf:

We are not the ones denigrating and denying their life achievements and abilities.

So what's the issue? Why all the hatred for people who have little to nothing for you? :westbrookwtf:
They're low IQ. You think white people labelled them as slow and dumb for no reason? Their whole culture revolves around sex and gangs. That should say alot about them

They're low IQ. You think white people labelled them as slow and dumb for no reason? Their whole culture revolves around sex and gangs. That should say alot about them
Disgusting racist. Say it for the hoodrats not for the good AA's

We are not the ones who are throwing

Blacks are harsh people, they have no soft spot, and they're very ego and pride driven, they don't like to give hospitality or any type of leniency, infact they're quite the opposite. So it's very easy for them to clash with others, especially if they sense any sort of class or dignity from you.

Somali habro be lacking ofc some xoolo AA negress would see one as an easy target and rob her, the woman even said this herself. As for the Cedar store clerk, it sounds like they had issues and he pulled up to his job. Do you even live in Minnesota?

Yeah and you know this ofcourse, you knew about their beef.

Yeah I meant them. Even the good AAs are seen as "white-washed" if they're not hood enough. They're at the bottom of society no cap
The good educated AA's are seen as whitewashed by jealous n*ggers but they are 100x more successful and plus imagine the bonuses they are getting off this BLM Wave. :stevej:

Yeah and you know this ofcourse, you knew about their beef.
I’ve never even gotten into a fist fight with a madow since high school but I’ve been jumped by Somalis so bad I had my tooth knocked loose and my jaw dislocated, I’ve never been robbed by AAs but have been pistol whipped across the face for my phone by Somalis. Every day I load 30 bullets into my glock for a Somali but if an AA wants it they can get it as well.
:francis:

Trending