BREAKING NEWS Yet Another Somali Father Gunned Down During A Robbery

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
There is no better time to start a Somali Unity for justice than being distracted by black American issues. If Somalis stick together and selfishly fight for their own plight, they could find a way. We don't have to adopt blm methods and march on the streets, we can make strides by affecting laws within our districts and get more Somalis in certain departments, but nah they're too busy fighting for black Americans.
Exactly minnesota in ruins best chance now is to move up north.

It aint the UK u retarded shit it was an attempted robbery but a scummy bastard which shouldn't make all AA's a victim of your hatred over a piece of shit one. And reality check idiot in America the average caadan sees you as black not whatever u think you are :russ:

Robbers take the stuff and leave the store they don't usually kill the shopkeeper, because it's unnecessary and will add more jail time ones caught. Robbing + Killing in a shop is a very good sign of xenophobia, like what happens in South Africa.

Robbers take the stuff and leave the store they don't usually kill the shopkeeper, because it's unnecessary and will add more jail time ones caught. Robbing + Killing in a shop is a very good sign of xenophobia, like what happens in South Africa.
In even the UK killing+robbing happens like that yute who died holding onto his scooter.

Read the the tweet you spastic, a Somali person on the scene said they're hunting Somalis. Plus AA are known for attacking people of all races, they're extremely violent and have a chip on their shoulder.
Read what I wrote idiot, I clearly said it's unlikely as a shopkeeper, cuz too many cameras etc.
Idiotic drug addled freaks will shoot especially if someone puts up a struggle and correction it's drug addled hoodrat AA's who engage in these acts

alien

📍outer space
VIP
So it's okay to kill innocent Somali men? "This is a Somali man" kulahaa, you xalimos don't care if it's not a Somali female right?
Im a male you retard. I dont want a somali death to be used on an anti black agenda fucktard
Sure you are a male, with that picture.
Im Dead GIFs | Tenor

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
somalis are fucking black, how tf is any of this anti black? do you know the definition of anti blackness? wallahi your trolling is qashin
Yes somalis are black but this guy making it seem like our black brothers are against us when we are cool and friendly with eachother

Based

VIP
It aint the UK u retarded shit it was an attempted robbery but a scummy bastard which shouldn't make all AA's a victim of your hatred over a piece of shit one. And reality check idiot in America the average caadan sees you as black not whatever u think you are :russ:
Why do u blm goons always use that excuse :drakewtf: so what if cadaan sees me as black do I need their confirmation? Foh